Nerdy Finance #24: Summer Savvy Edition
It’s the first official day of summer and the longest day of the year. The weather is getting hotter, and we are all looking for ways to have some fun in the sun – without the burn to our wallets. To help keep your financial and personal goals this summer, here’s the best of the web, June edition.
- Spatialdrift.com chronicles the exploits and experiments of an Atlanta-based designer who loves good food, good travels and DIY – all on a dime. You can find information on restaurant reviews, recipes, gardening tips, travel, homesteading experiments and other lifestyle topics.
- Optima Tax Relief discusses the nuances of internet sales tax in light of the recently passed Marketplace Fairness Act.
- The financial professionals at The Entrust Group explain the benefits of a self-directed IRA or real estate IRA.
- Prelude Character Analysis shows you how your personality type affects how effectively you work, and gives.
- Need to cut costs this summer? The Huffington Post gives us 10 ways to do it.