BankAmericard Travel Rewards® Credit Card
- Earn unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases, with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees and your points don't expire
- NEW OFFER! 20,000 online bonus points if you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days - that can be a $200 statement credit toward travel purchases
- Use your card to book your trip how and where you want – no blackout dates and restrictions
- Redeem points for a statement credit to pay for flights, hotels, vacation packages, cruises, rental cars, or baggage fees
- Now with chip technology for enhanced security and protection at chip-enabled terminals
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases, then 14.99% - 22.99% Variable APR
- Get an additional 10% customer points bonus on every purchase when you have an active Bank of America® checking or savings account
- If you're a Preferred Rewards client, you can increase that bonus to 25%-75%. Click "Apply Now" to learn more about Preferred Rewards
The BankAmericard Travel Rewards® credit card is an excellent choice for cost-conscious globetrotters. It's one of the few high-rewards travel credit cards on the market that charges an annual fee of $0, plus, it charges no foreign transaction fees and comes chip-enabled. This makes it good for overseas travel.
With the BankAmericard Travel Rewards® credit card, you'll earn 1.5 points for every dollar you spend, and points can be redeemed for nearly any travel purchase in the form of a statement credit. You might also be eligible to earn a points boost of up to 75% if you have a qualifying Bank of America® account, through the Preferred Rewards program. This is something to consider, because it may significantly add to the card's value.
To get you started, the BankAmericard Travel Rewards® credit card comes with a signup bonus: 20,000 online bonus points if you make at least $1000 in purchases in the first 90 days - that can be a $200 statement credit towards travel purchases. Although juicier offers exist, this card provides a great overall value for most travelers. For more information on the BankAmericard Travel Rewards® credit card , see our full review here.
Cardholder ReviewsRead our Posting Guidelines