Is debt consolidation right for me?
Having on-time payments will go a long way with your goal of homeownership. So, congratulations on this accomplishment!
The first step in debt reduction is to establish a budget. Visit http://YouthSmartEdu.com/forms for budgeting forms. Once you have identified where your money's going, you can begin strategizing on debt reduction. Visit http://PowerPay.org
For a more defined answer, feel free to reach out. Good Luck!
- Contact advisor
There are many factors that go into your credit score. Making your payment on time makes up 35% of your score, so good job!
30% is made up of outstanding debt or the amounts you owe. Have you been charging more?
Credit utilization, one of the most important factors considers the amount you owe compared to how much credit you have available. If this has increased, it would lower your score.
Length of Credit history makes up approximately 15% of your FICO score. Did you close an account that had been open for a long time? ...
- Should I purchase a used car if I am currently upside down on the car I want to trade in?
- If I have a credit card bill about to go into collections, should I try a payment plan or let it go to collections and pay it off...
- Should I reduce my 401(k) contribution to pay off my debt?
- How can I get help fixing my credit?
- What is the best way to get myself out of debt?