Is now a good time to invest in reputable marijuana stocks?
These are very speculative investments. I would be very careful to place any money at risk here that you cannot afford to lose.
In general, investing in individual stocks is akin to rolling the dice and not likely to yield you much success. Markets are too efficient and there are too many professional investors competing against you for you to have much chance outsmarting them by finding a "winning" stock they may have overlooked.
Good investing is about keeping costs low, tax efficiency high, being highly diversfied ...
- How much should I net if I purchased $3,000 in common stock?
- My 75-year-old mother in law recently received an insurance payout. What is her best option for investing the $250K check?
- Should my mom hold onto her annuity?
- How can I value a company's true stock price based off of their financial statements?
- Could I possibly lose more than my principal on an investment?