Am I taking on too much credit card debt?
I'm not fully understanding your financial situation. Based on your question I can't tell if you owe a total of $6,000 or a total of $3,600. Owing $3,600 is much better, of course. But, to answer your question, it looks like you are on the wrong financial track. This is especially true if:
(1) You do not have an emergency savings. You've got more debt than savings!
(2) You live with your parents: If you're at home, none of the debt can be attributed for the expenses associated with living alone.
(3) You do not have children: Th...
- How should I handle a debt in collections so I don't have to file bankruptcy?
- Should I seek out a credit repair company to help with my credit score?
- I declared bankruptcy 3 years ago and I'm in debt again. What can I do to pay off this debt?
- Does having certain loans look bad to other potential lenders?
- Should we take out a loan,or refer to a credit counseling agency?