Should I lease a car through my business?
If your heart is set on a lease, then make it a business lease so that you can take advantage of the tax benefits. However, there are reliable used cars that you can purchase outright for under $8,000, which is what you'll end up paying on the lease. Many brands such as Honda, and Toyota, to name a few, have a good reputation and excellent consumer reviews. Visit http://Edmunds.com for car reviews. Once you've selected the specific car, don't forget the vehicle history report from http://Carfax.com. Remember, it's better to own than to lease! ...
- My vehicle is almost paid off but is in need of a lot of repairs. Trade it in or stick it out?
- If the auto loan company goes out of business do I still owe them money, even if they can no longer provide me with routine...
- How much can you negotiate asset management fees?
- I'm not sure what to do with my money - can you give me some advice?
- What should my long-term financial goal be?