With so many websites offering free financial tools, it can be hard to know whom to trust. At NerdWallet, we spend literally 1,000s of hours researching partner offers and following strict editorial integrity to match you with the perfect choice. We even share how we make money so you can enjoy our expert advice and researched recommendations with total clarity and confidence.
New credit cards from Bank of America:
- BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Signature, featuring 1.25% back if you redeem cash rewards amounts above $300
- BankAmericard Visa
- Norwegian Crusie Line WorldPoints MasterCard
- US Olympic Team WorldPoints Visa
- Mercedes-Benz Visa Signature
- Rotary International WorldPoints Platinum Plus MasterCard
- Defenders of Wildlife WorldPoints Platinum Plus Visa
Changes to credit card offers from Bank of America:
- BankAmerica Power Rewards Visa Signature changes promotional purchase APR and promotion Balance Transfer APR from 6 months to 7 to 10 months. Also, purchase APR has changed from Prime + 8.74%-16.74% to Prime + 9.74%-17.74%.