At NerdWallet, we adhere to strict standards of editorial integrity to help you make decisions with confidence. Some of the products we feature are from our partners. Here’s how we make money.
Aw nerds! Looks like this page may be out of date. You can still compare the Best Credit Cards.
New credit cards from Bank of America:
- Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa Signature, featuring 1.25% back if you redeem cash rewards amounts above $300
- BankAmericard Visa
- Norwegian Crusie Line WorldPoints MasterCard
- US Olympic Team WorldPoints Visa
- Mercedes-Benz Visa Signature
- Rotary International WorldPoints Platinum Plus MasterCard
- Defenders of Wildlife WorldPoints Platinum Plus Visa
Changes to credit card offers from Bank of America:
- BankAmerica Power Rewards Visa Signature changes promotional purchase APR and promotion Balance Transfer APR from 6 months to 7 to 10 months. Also, purchase APR has changed from Prime + 8.74%-16.74% to Prime + 9.74%-17.74%.