Despite all the tools available, doing your taxes can still be stressful and complicated. To reward yourself for your hard work, here’s a list of Tax Day freebies and deals. From tasty treats to entire meals to massages, take advantage of these offers! All are valid on April 15, 2014, unless otherwise stated.
- Shred five pounds’ worth of documents at Office Depot, valid through April 29. That’ll keep your information secure.
- Relax with a 10-minute soak at HydroMassage, valid April 14 to April 15. This is a popular offering, so it’s suggested you make an appointment.
- Sing for your supper at Hard Rock Café and get your dinner entrée for free. Valid from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Get a sweet treat, Cinnabon is offering two free Cinnabon bites, from 6 to 8 p.m., or stop by Great American Cookies for a chocolate chip cookie.
- Head over to California Tortilla, tell them the password “Taxes Shmaxes” and they’ll give you a free queso and chips.
- Order a large pepperoni pizza for only $5 at Papa Murphy’s.
- Pick up dinner at Boston Market, they’re offering two half-chicken meals with two sides and cornbread for $10.40.
- Orange Leaf Frozen Yoghurt will let you fill up a cup with fro-yo and toppings for $4.15.
- Get Schlotzsky’s “The Original” small sandwich for free when you purchase a 32-ounce drink and chips.
- At Blimpie, buy a regular sub and a 22-ounce drink, and get a second regular sub for free.
- Get a Bruegger’s Bundle (baker’s dozen bagels plus two tubs of cream cheese) for $10.40 with a coupon from their Facebook page.
It’s free image via Shutterstock.