NerdWallet compiled the best mutual funds and ETFs by fund family to help you find the exact fund you’d like in your portfolio.
We’re currently building out our list of fund families, but if there’s a particular mutual fund group you’d like to see featured, please let us know at email@example.com.
Ready to invest? Set up an account with one of these popular companies that allow you to purchase mutual funds across many top fund families:
- TD Ameritrade – Offers hundreds of no-transaction fee funds from leading fund families and provides a complete mutual fund analysis toolbox including mutual fund screeners and Morningstar Instant X-Ray.
- E*trade – Offers more than 1,300 no-load, no-transaction fee mutual funds. An account also gains you access to E*trade’s award winning investment analysis platform and research.
- Scottrade – Access to 14,500+ mutual funds, one of the largest selections available to investors anywhere.
You might also like:
- How to invest with mutual funds.
- What is a mutual fund, and how does it work?
- Building your portfolio with index funds.
Mutual Fund File Drawer Label by Shutterstock