Michigan Schools & Government Credit Union
Eligibility: Membership is open to anyone who:
- Employees, students, former students, alumni, and retirees of educational institutions in the Michigan counties of Genesee, Lapeer, Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, St. Clair, Washtenaw, and Wayne. This includes anyone that went to school in any of these counties or is related to someone that does/did.
- Elected officials, appointed officials, employees, and retirees of any department or agency of the federal government of any state, county, or local government or political subdivision thereof located within the Michigan counties of Genesee, Lapeer, Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, St. Clair, Washtenaw, and Wayne.
- Employees or members of employer groups or other organized groups or businesses which are located within 25 miles of any Credit Union office.
- Any person over age 55 who receives a retirement annuity, pension, social security, or similar retirement payment from private or government sources, and lives in, or belongs to a retirement organization located in Genesee, Lapeer, Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, St. Clair, Washtenaw, or Wayne Counties.
- A spouse of a deceased member if accepted into membership prior to remarriage.
- Members of MSGCU who attained membership through other eligibility requirements in place prior to 8/1/2006 will retain their membership.
- Relatives by blood or marriage of any of the above. Relatives are eligible to join even if above individuals are not members.
|Purchase classroom supplies||10 months||0%||$500|