Although Christmas is over, retailers have yet to wrap up the sales. This gives you an opportunity to snag the gifts that Santa forgot, or spend the newly gifted money that’s burning a hole in your pocket. Here are seven of the best places to shop after-Christmas sales and deals.
1. Amazon: The retail giant is offering a wide range of markdowns and clearance items through Dec. 31. Head to the Year-End Deals page to browse rotating deals on electronics, accessories, apparel and more.
2. Costco: Members can save up to $400 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book bundles through Dec. 31, while supplies last.
3. J.C. Penney: Save an extra 10% or 15% on select categories, online only through Dec. 31. Enter the code FUNDEAL at checkout.
4. Macy’s: The department store is treating shoppers to a variety of deals. Get $10 off select denim merchandise through Dec. 28, a bonus gift with holiday gift set purchase through Dec. 31, and save an extra 20% on qualifying lingerie and sleepwear through Jan. 2 when you enter the code FIT at checkout online or present the savings pass in stores.
5. Nespresso: Select Nespresso coffee makers are 25% off through Dec. 26, while supplies last. First-time shoppers can also get a $20 discount when they order 10 or more coffee capsule sleeves through Jan. 5.
6. Old Navy: Earn $10 in Old Navy Super Cash for every $25 spent through Jan. 26. The credit is redeemable between Feb. 4 and Feb. 12.
7. Sears: Take $10 off $100, $20 off $150 or $25 off $200. The tiered offer coupons are valid online or in store through Dec. 31. Sears also has a coupon worth $10 off of clothing purchases of $50 or more. Some exclusions apply.
Visit these and other retailers’ websites for the most up-to-date sale information. And for more post-Christmas savings, check out the gift card deals from these popular restaurant chains.