Don’t miss out on all of NerdWallet’s highly anticipated 2015 Black Friday ad leaks this season from your favorite stores! For announcements about the best holiday deals around, check back regularly before you start shopping. For year-round sales, use NerdWallet’s DealFinder tool.
Amazon is switching things up this year and launching a whole week of Black Friday deals! Check out the details:
Amazon Black Friday 2015
Amazon is celebrating Black Friday all month as part of a countdown to the retailer’s highly anticipated Black Friday Deals Week.
“Black Friday 2015 is almost here, but we didn’t want you to wait until the day after Thanksgiving for Black Friday deals, so we kicked off the savings a little early,” Amazon writes on its site. “We are counting down to the big day with even more deals, all day, every day. You’ll find Amazon’s fantastic early Black Friday sales right here.”
Shoppers can visit Amazon’s Black Friday headquarters daily to find sales on electronics, video games, DVDs and more. Prime members will receive early access to more than 30,000 deals.
According to an Amazon press release, some of the price cuts shoppers can expect throughout the season include:
- 30% off Sony XBR55X900C 55-inch 4K Ultra HD TV with a Blu-ray player
- $170 off the Sony Alpha a6000 mirrorless digital camera with 16-50 mm power-zoom lens
- 47% off Jaybird X Sport Bluetooth headphones
- Optoma HD37 Full 3D 1080p 2600 Lumens DLP home cinema projector for less than $800
- 40% off select Frye shoes, handbags, accessories and luggage/travel items for men and women
- 40% off select toys from top construction brands including K’Nex, Tegu and Magformers
- Up to 50% off select home automation products
- 20% or more off select Wilton and Pyrex bakeware products
- Deals from top kitchen brands including Rubbermaid, KitchenAid, Paderno and Instant Pot
- $10 off select $50 Black & Decker product purchases
- Up to 50% off hundreds of PetSafe items
Visit our Black Friday landing page for up-to-date deal news from a wide range of retailers.
Amazon Black Friday Deals from 2014
In 2014, Amazon proved that Black Friday is as much about online shopping as Cyber Monday is. The online giant launched its Black Friday deals a whole week before Black Friday, with new deals added as often as every 10 minutes.
The Black Friday frenzy continued throughout the holiday season, as the website launched “Lightning Deals,” limited-time price cuts on popular items, into December.
For an idea of what last year’s Black Friday deals looked like, here are some of our favorite 2014 Amazon deals:
- Up to 45% off select Samsung TVs
- LG 65-inch 120Hz LED TV for $648
- Up to 30% off select Dyson products
- Nest Learning Thermostat for $199
- $25 off with $100 purchase of select tools
- 25% off select shoes and handbags with use of a special coupon code
For more details about the 2014 Amazon Black Friday sale, take a look at our analysis of last year’s ad here.
Amazon image via Flickr