Don’t miss out on all of NerdWallet’s highly anticipated 2016 Black Friday ad leaks this season. Visit regularly for tips and announcements about the best holiday deals from your favorite retailers. Black Friday is Nov. 25.
Amazon is getting a jump start on Black Friday deals again this year. The retail giant has launched its Black Friday headquarters page where shoppers can find rotating deals to hold them over until the official Black Friday deals week arrives.
Amazon 2016 Black Friday deals
According to an Amazon news release issued Nov. 16, new deals will roll out as often as every five minutes from now through Dec. 22, with some of the best ones arriving between Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday. The retailer announced it will offer its lowest prices on select Samsung, LG and Sony TVs, for example.
No matter what deal you decide to snag on Black Friday, remember you can save even more on Amazon by paying with the right credit card. NerdWallet has compiled a list of our best credit cards for holiday shopping and with the right card you can earn up to 10% cash back on your Amazon purchases.
Here’s a look at the highlights, which will be accessible at various points between Nov. 18 and Black Friday:
- $40 off the Amazon Echo and Amazon Tap ($139.99 and $89.99, respectively).
- Fire tablet for $33.33.
- A 43-inch 4K Ultra HD smart TV for $199.
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 26 and film bundle for $49.99.
- Up to 60% off Disney toys, apparel and more.
- Up to 30% off select shoes, clothing, jewelry and watches for the whole family.
- Hoover WindTunnel Air Steerable Bagless upright vacuum for $79.
- 20% off the “Game of Thrones: Song of Ice and Fire” series by George R.R. Martin.
Prime members will get a bonus perk this holiday season — exclusive access to deals when they shop using Amazon’s voice service, Alexa.
According to an Amazon news release, as well as well as the Black Friday page, these are some of the discounts you can expect this holiday season:
- $20 off select Kindle e-readers, including the Kindle Paperwhite.
- 33% off a 55-inch curved LG smart OLED TV.
- Up to 70% off coats and jackets.
- Up to 40% off Magformers toys.
- Additional 20% off pre-order and new-release video games for Prime members.
- Deals on toys, wearables, kitchen staples and more.
- Shoppers can download the free Amazon app to keep track of deals and set alerts.
Amazon 2015 Black Friday deals
Amazon sells just about every product under the sun, so it’s no surprise that it does Black Friday on a massive scale, too. In 2015, Amazon served up thousands of deals for the entire Black Friday week, adding more deals throughout each day, and Prime members received early access to shop. The online marketplace offered savings on electronics, video games, kitchen items, toys and more. Discounts included:
- 30% off the Sony XBR55X900C 55-inch 4K Ultra HDTV with Blu-ray player.
- 40% off select toys from brands like K’Nex, Tegu and Magformers.
- 40% off select Frye shoes, accessories, handbags, luggage and travel items for men and women.
- 47% off Jaybird X Sport Bluetooth headphones.
For more details about the 2015 Amazon Black Friday sale, take a look at our analysis of last year’s ad here.
Check out our full list of ad leaks for up-to-date deal news from a wide range of retailers.
Shopping Dealfinder Newsletter
Get the best deals on Black Friday and beyond!