Don’t miss out on all of NerdWallet’s highly anticipated 2015 Black Friday ad leaks this season from your favorite stores! For announcements about the best holiday deals around, check back regularly before you start shopping. For year-round sales, use NerdWallet’s DealFinder tool.
The 2015 Belk Black Friday ad is here! We flipped through the pages to help you find the best deals. Check out the highlights below.
Belk Black Friday 2015
In order to greet the most eager shoppers, Belk will open at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving and give away gift cards valued from $5 to $1,000 for the first 250 people in line. Belk stores will remain open all night, with special savings continuing until 1 p.m. on Black Friday. Discounts apply to over 400 items, including top-brand cosmetics, bedding, apparel, fine watches and luggage sets.
We looked through the humongous 72-page ad to find some the of the best deals for the holiday weekend:
- Buy one get two free V-neck fleece pullovers for her (priced at $30) and Izod brand sleepwear for him
- Calvin Klein down jackets priced at $59.99 (regularly $160)
- Winter boots from G by Guess, Kim Rogers and Lifestride brands for $29.99
- Select Nine West and Anne Klein totes for $39.99 (originally $69-$89)
- 60% off all diamond rings and gold chains
- Kids activewear, including Under Armour and Nike, discounted 25%
Shoppers should take note that many deals at Belk are not BOGO but BOGT — buy one get two free. This applies to many clothing items, including jeans and dress shirts, sleepwear and select activewear.
You can’t go wrong clipping coupons because the Belk ad contains one that will get you 25% off any item (20% off home goods and shoes, 15% off coffee and electronic products) in store on Black Friday. It’s a great opportunity to buy a big-ticket item such as Samsonite luggage or Paula Deen cookware. And it pays to pay attention to some of the discounts, such as the 15% off the KitchenAid mixer, which applies only after a mail-in rebate.
If you’re a Belk Rewards cardholder, you’ll automatically receive an additional 20% off on Thanksgiving and the day after, as well as five times the rewards points from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Black Friday. In-store deals apply all day to online shoppers and Belk is covering the cost of shipping on all cosmetic orders.
Visit our Black Friday landing page for up-to-date deal news from a wide range of retailers.
Shopping with a credit card? Save even more with these handy tips.
Shop & Compare Credit Cards:
Belk Black Friday Deals from 2014
The 2014 Belk Black Friday ad was no joke. With an impressive 72 pages of savings, the deals were significant. The store opened at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, and the first 250 customers were treated to savings galore, including gift card giveaways and 600 early bird deals.
Here’s a look at some of the best offers:
- Rampage boots for $19.99 (regularly $59-$89)
- 15% off KitchenAid mixers, plus a $50 rebate
- $99.99 for the Keurig Mini Plus or Elite brewer, plus a $20 gift card (regularly $159.99-$179.99)
- 75% off Belk Silverworks jewelry
For more details about the 2014 Belk Black Friday sale, take a look at our analysis of last year’s ad here.