NerdWallet is here to help you win Black Friday, while leaving your budget intact. We spend the time, you save the money. Visit regularly for tips and announcements about the best holiday deals from your favorite retailers. Black Friday is Nov. 23.
Fitbit sells a wide array of smartwatches and fitness trackers, including the Alta, Ionic and the recently released Charge 3.
The good news for fitness buffs? Many of Fitbit’s popular activity bands go on sale on Black Friday.
Ahead of the big sales, we’re tracking the best Black Friday Fitbit deals to help you save money.
Best Black Friday Fitbit Deals, 2018
Black Friday ads have started to leak. Ready to plan your shopping? Here are our picks for some of the best 2018 Black Friday Fitbit deals, according to model:
- $79.95 at Target.
- $79.99 at Kohl’s, plus get $15 in Kohl’s Cash.
- $119.95 at Target.
- $119.95 at J.C. Penney.
- $119.99 at Kohl’s, plus get $30 in Kohl’s Cash.
- $199.99 at Kohl’s, plus get $60 in Kohl’s Cash.
- $149 at Target.
- $149.95 at J.C. Penney.
- $149.99 at Kohl’s, plus get $45 in Kohl’s Cash.
Best Black Friday Fitbit Deals, 2017
Here are some of our picks from last year’s best Black Friday Fitbit deals:
- $99.95 at Best Buy.
- $99.95 at Target.
- $99.99 at Kohl’s, plus get $30 in Kohl’s Cash (your choice of this model or the Charge 2).
- $99.99 at Macy’s.
- $299.95 at Best Buy, plus a free $50 Best Buy gift card with purchase.
Check out our complete Black Friday coverage for up-to-date deal news from a wide range of retailers.