Don’t miss out on all of NerdWallet’s highly anticipated 2015 Black Friday ad leaks this season from your favorite stores! For announcements about the best holiday deals around, check back regularly before you start shopping. For year-round sales, use NerdWallet’s DealFinder tool.
Sony’s PlayStation 4 is at the forefront of any gamer’s holiday wish list, providing astonishing graphics, online multiplayer capabilities and apps for movies, music and live sports. Anyone who has this revolutionary video game console on their wish list will want the best PS4 deal possible. Scouring Black Friday ads from all the gaming and electronic retailers, we’ve found the five best deals on new PS4 gaming consoles.
These deals made the list because they offer amazing free bonuses along with the PS4 500GB console. Each deal is a “bundle” that includes “Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection,” all three games in the “Uncharted” trilogy plus exclusive access for PlayStation Plus members to “Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End” during its beta release dates of Dec. 4-13. Plus you can re-experience the old “Uncharted” games in stunning new 1080p high definition and at rates as high as 60 frames per second.
- Kohl’s Black Friday sale presents the best deal out there on a PS4 bundle with the “Uncharted” collection. The console bundle is $50 off ($299.99), but on top of that Kohl’s is offering $15 in Kohl’s Cash for every $50 you spend. Paying $299.99 nets you $75 in Kohl’s Cash. There are restrictions — you have to make the PS4 purchase after 6 p.m Thanksgiving Day and before 1 p.m. on Black Friday, and you can only redeem the Kohl’s Cash between Nov. 30 and Dec 6. But that’s $75 worth of free holiday shopping at Kohl’s.
- GameStop has the bundle for $50 off ($299.99) in a deal available through Sunday of the holiday shopping weekend.
- Best Buy offers the bundle for $50 off ($299.99) in a deal available on Black Friday only.
- Wal-Mart has the bundle for $50 off ($299.99) in a deal also available only on Black Friday.
- Target is also offering the bundle for $299.99.
If you’re on a budget but absolutely must have that PS4 under the tree this year, consider buying it pre-owned at GameStop. Deals will vary, but they all fall within GameStop’s buy-two-get-one-free sale on all pre-owned merchandise this Black Friday weekend. This allows gamers and secret Santas to grab a few games or accessories along with a discounted pre-owned console.
Image via iStock.