Don’t miss out on all of NerdWallet’s highly anticipated 2016 Black Friday ad leaks this season. Check back regularly for updates on the best holiday deals from your favorite retailers. Black Friday is Nov. 25.
Whether you’re cooking for your whole family or just a few loved ones, it helps to have a well-equipped kitchen when making your favorite holiday foods. Mixers and blenders are a few good kitchen staples to have around, and you can shop for them at several retailers on Black Friday. Check out where to find some of the best deals on kitchen appliances.
Best Black Friday Small Kitchen Appliance Deals 2016
The small kitchen appliance category covers a variety of products: blenders, mixers, coffee makers, griddles, food processors and more. While some items are more in demand than others, finding a great Black Friday bargain on any of these products will be a sweet deal.
Each store deal is different and it’s worth combing through Black Friday ads to find out all the details. Some Best Buy and Kohl’s promos are valid only through Friday, Nov. 25, for example, while Bed Bath & Beyond and Sears specials may last a few days after Black Friday weekend.
Here are some of the best holiday appliance deals available at major retailers:
Kohl’s: Select small appliances for $9.99 (after $12 mail-in rebate; sale price $21.99), including:
- Hamilton Beach 12-cup coffee maker.
- Hamilton Beach 10-speed blender.
- Black & Decker waffle maker.
- Cuisinart coffee grinder.
Bed Bath & Beyond: As part of a manufacturer’s savings event, Bed Bath & Beyond features the Keurig K250 for $99.99 (regularly $129.99) and K55 coffee brewer for $89.99 (regularly $119.99), through Monday, Nov. 28.
Overstock: Online retailer Overstock offered up to 61% off select brand-name kitchen appliances, including companies such as Cuisinart and Ninja. Some of Overstock’s best deals:
- Cuisinart six-quart electric pressure cooker for $54.99 (45% off).
- Ninja coffee bar brewer with milk frother for $129.99 (31% off).
- Kitchen Pro 600 bowl lift mixer for $279 (61% off).
Sears: As part of its Black Friday sales event, Sears marks down Ninja blenders and coffee makers 10%-40% off, including the latest Ninja coffee bar for $129.99 (regularly $179.99) and Pro XL blender for $69.99 (regularly $119.99). Keurig fans can also take home the K55 brewer, the latest model from its Classic line, for $89.99 ($50 savings).
Target: Fans of Ninja appliances can save on the brand’s latest kitchen models at Target. The store’s deals include:
- Ninja Professional Kitchen System for $129.99 ($90 savings).
- Ninja coffee bar with glass carafe for $129.99 ($50 savings).
- Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ Pro blender for $69.99 ($60 savings).
Target also cuts prices on select appliances in half, including products from brands such as Oster, Hamilton Beach and Black & Decker:
- Oster two-slice toaster for $17.49 (regularly $34.99).
- Hamilton Beach six-speed hand mixer for $10.99 (regularly $21.99).
- Black & Decker eight-serving electric griddle for $14.99 (regularly $29.99).
- Black & Decker 12-speed 550-watt blender for $14.99 (regularly $29.99).
Best Buy: Black Friday Best Buy deals expand beyond flat-screens and video games. The store’s small kitchen appliance promos are similar to other retailers’ deals, but it might be worth checking out if you already plan on stopping at Best Buy:
- Ninja Mega Kitchen System 72-ounce blender for $129.99 ($70 savings).
- Ninja coffee bar with glass carafe for $129.99 ($50 savings).
- Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ blender for $69.99 ($50 savings).
- Keurig K200 brewer for $89.99 ($30 savings).
- KitchenAid Professional 5 Plus series stand mixer for $199.99 ($30 savings).
Best Black Friday Small Kitchen Appliance Deals 2015
Last year, we found a few small kitchen appliance doorbuster deals, but most were buried in the middle of stores’ Black Friday ad books. Check out a few standout discounts we found during the 2015 Black Friday weekend:
It takes the right coffee maker to brew a good cup of joe, and finding a brewer during Black Friday sales can make purchasing one much sweeter. Coffee fanatics could find deals on several coffee maker types — from single-serve machines like Keurig to full-pot makers and espresso brewers — at a variety of retailers last year, and we found some of the best markdowns available:
Target: Target knows its shoppers enjoy their coffee (hence its in-store Starbucks kiosks), and the store’s Black Friday coffee maker promos hit the bull’s-eye. Doorbuster specials included:
- Nespresso espresso makers ($60 off).
- Mr. Coffee 12-cup programmable coffee maker for $17 ($12.99 off).
Best Buy: TVs and video game consoles are Best Buy’s big-ticket Black Friday deals, but it was worth noting the coffee maker discounts, too. Shoppers found deals such as:
- $160 off on De’Longhi coffee brewers (regularly $399.99).
- Keurig machines for $20 off at $89.99, plus a $15 gift card with purchase.
Whipping up a smoothie can be a quick and healthy meal alternative, and if “eating healthier” and “saving more money” are among your upcoming New Year’s resolutions, purchasing a blender on Black Friday could give you a head start toward achieving both. Here are some blender Black Friday discounts from last year:
Target: Brands such as Black & Decker and Ninja saw discounts that sliced up to half off regular prices:
- Black & Decker 550-watt blender for $14.99 (regularly $29.99).
- Ninja: The Professional Kitchen System for $129.99 (regularly $219.99); 60-ounce Pulse blender for $45 (regularly $79.99); Nutri Ninja nutrient extractor for $59.99 (regularly $99.99).
Sears: The department store’s doorbuster sales were reserved for major appliances, but the small appliance deals had their own sizable savings:
- 11-piece Magic Bullet blender set for $29.99 (regularly $59.99).
- Ninja Master Prep blender $29.99 (regularly $49.99).
- Oster 14-speed blender for $29.99 (regularly $39.99); Sears rewards members received $20 back in points with purchase.
Kohl’s: From Oster to Kenmore to KitchenAid, Kohl’s small appliance deals took up a vast swath of the store’s whopping, 64-page ad. Blender deals included:
- Ninja Complete Kitchen System for $139.99 (regularly $279.99).
- Ninja Master Prep Professional for $39.99 (regularly $79.99).
- Cuisinart Duet for $59.99, after a $20 mail-in rebate coupon (regularly $79.99).
Macy’s: Small appliance savings figured in the mix of Macy’s doorbuster deals, including a KitchenAid 10-speed mixer for $199.99 (regularly $349.99) and the artisan-stand mixer for $264.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate coupon (regularly $314.99). These promos were only available from 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving through 1 p.m. on Black Friday, so if this deal shows up again this year, shoppers should hit the stores early.
Check out our full list of 2016 ad leaks for up-to-date deal news from a wide range of retailers.
Nina Tabios is a staff writer at NerdWallet, a personal finance website. Email: [email protected].
Shopping Dealfinder Newsletter
Get the best deals on Black Friday and beyond!