Don’t miss out on all of NerdWallet’s highly anticipated 2015 Black Friday ad leaks this season from your favorite stores! For announcements about the best holiday deals around, check back regularly before you start shopping. For year-round sales, use NerdWallet’s DealFinder tool.
It wouldn’t be Thanksgiving weekend without iconic images of people carrying flat-screen TVs after door-buster sales in the early morning hours of Black Friday. Televisions are among the most popular items for shoppers to spend money on during the holiday weekend. Last year’s sales were big, and this year should be no different, with the anticipated sales of HDTV and LED sets up to 60% off. Deals on wall-mounts, remote controls and other accessories often accompany the TVs. Check out our list below of some of the best TV deals this Black Friday.
Top 5 HDTV Deals on Black Friday
You don’t have to look far to find a long list of stores selling TVs at competitive prices this year. Here are some highlights on HDTV sales:
- $1,399.99 for a 65-inch Ultra HDTV ($1,100 off original price) at Sears
- $142 off a Samsung 32-inch LED HDTV at Dell (regularly $319.99)
- $149 for a 39-inch 1080p LED at Wal-Mart (regularly $209.99 for RCA brand)
- Best Buy has a Toshiba 49-inch LED 1080p HDTV for $149 ($280 discount). In stores only.
- $79.70 for a 24-inch 720p HDTV at Best Buy (regularly $149.99)
Top deals on 3D TVs on Black Friday
- $1,499.99 for a 55-inch LED 2160p smart 3D TV ($800 discount) at Best Buy
- $1,799.99 for a Samsung 65-inch curved smart 3D 4K Ultra HDTV at Sears (regularly $3,199.99). A 65-inch Samsung 3D TV is on sale at Best Buy, though the price is $1,999.99 and the screen is not curved.
Top deals on Apple TV
- 25% off Apple TV at Target— one of the best bargains this Black Friday on the product.
Other TV deals on Black Friday 2015
- $249.99 for a Westinghouse 55-inch LED TV at Target
- $700 off a Vizio 60-inch 4K smart Ultra HDTV M60-C3 at $799.99 is a doorbuster online exclusive from Dell that comes with an HDMI cable.
Image via iStock.