NerdWallet continues to find the latest deals in this season’s Black Friday ads. If you don’t yet see the store you have your eye on, come back soon! For year-round coupons and deals, too, check out NerdWallet’s DealFinder tool.
Gordmans Black Friday 2014
Gordmans has released its 2014 Black Friday ad! Check out the eight-page ad below:
Best Gordmans Black Friday Deals From 2013
With 98 locations in 21 states, off-price department store Gordmans offers home décor, clothing and shoes. Last Black Friday, the Midwestern retailer released a 20-page ad featuring discounts of up to 85% on clothing, toys and supplies for home.
Some of the best deals could be found on men’s, women’s and children’s clothing, including some great items for fall and winter, such as coats, jackets and accessories:
- Misses’ plush trench coats: $39.99 (originally $120)
- Juniors’ faux wool coats: $19.99 (originally $80)
- Men’s faux wool jackets: $17.99 (originally $69)
- Women’s and men’s cold-weather accessories: extra 33% off
- Men’s jeans: $14.99 (originally $58-$59.50)
- Young men’s Sherpa-lined hoodies: $19.99 (originally $56-$60)
- Juniors’ long-sleeved T-shirts: $4.99 (originally $16)
- Women’s Colosseum ¼-zip pullover tops: $9.99 (originally $45)
- Boys’ name-brand active pant sets: $9.99 (originally $50)
Shoppers looking for holiday presents could find some great bargains in the toy department:
- My Happy Family dollhouse playsets: $24.99 (originally $60)
- Wood Railway Tables with 50-piece train sets: $39.99 (originally $90)
- Lego 400-piece building blocks sets: $19.99 (originally $35)
- Z-Curve dual-pack crossbow sets with target: $29.99 (originally $65)
- Crayola Qwikflip 2-sided easels: $24.99 (originally $70)
Furthermore, the store offered a 33% discount on its entire stock of Barbie and Little People toys, games and card sets.
These deals offered much greater savings than competitor Blain’s Farm and Fleet, which offered much lower discounts of only 15%. Toy retailer Toys R Us, on the other hand, offered similar discounts of 50%-60%.
Besides toys, Gordmans also featured bargains on home and kitchen accessories. The selection featured a number of cookware sets, as well as decorative items for the home:
- Rachel Ray 15-piece cookware sets: $99.99 (originally $290)
- Oster 14-piece stainless-steel cutlery sets: $19.99 (originally $100)
- Farberware 12-piece cookware sets: $39.99 (after $20 mail-in rebate, originally $130)
- K-Cup storage carousels: $6.99 (originally $25)
- Holiday Memories scented candles: $2.99 (originally $16)
- 2-pack decor pillows: $14.99 (originally $48)
- Collage frames: $19.99 (originally $78)
- Accent chairs: $69.99 (originally $250)
Shoppers looking for similar inventories should check out Sears, Target, Blain’s Farm and Fleet and Kmart. For comparable prices on toys, visit Toys R Us. For more cold-weather clothing, consider Kohl’s, Belk and JC Penney. For a full list of 2014 Black Friday ad scans, check out NerdWallet’s Black Friday ad leaks page.
Written by Melinda Szell