NerdWallet brings you the news and reviews of Black Friday ads this season. If you don’t yet see the store for you, check back for more ads later! For year-round coupons and deals, too, check out NerdWallet’s DealFinder tool.
Overstock Black Friday 2014
Still searching for the best sales this year during Black Friday?
Check out this year’s Black Friday deals at Overstock in the 12-page ad below. There is something here for everyone – electronics, toys, and kitchen appliances among other items. Go ahead, take a took.
Best Overstock Black Friday Deals From 2013
Online shopping retailer Overstock sells brand-name clothing, furniture, jewelry and electronics at affordable prices. The discount giant offers more than 1 million products on its website.
Despite having its headquarters on the World Wide Web, Overstock didn’t skimp on the Black Friday print ad frenzy. Last year, the Internet store unveiled a 14-page ad to promote its 2013 seasonal holiday savings. The Black Friday ad featured more than 100 products, including deals on apparel, footwear, jewelry, toys and kitchen appliances.
The final page of the ad was devoted to sitewide holiday savings, including an extra 25% off select jewelry, watches, clothes and shoes, and an extra 10% off select home decor, bedding and bath items, kitchen and dining items, area rugs and furniture.
Unlike many other Black Friday sales, there was no waiting in line for these deep discounts: Shoppers could score upwards of 50% off their favorite products, all without ever setting foot in a store.
Some of the best and most popular deals for men and women:
- Gucci Women’s 105 Series White Dial Watch: $189.99 (54% off)
- Platinum Over Silver Diamond Accent Oval Hoop Earrings: $49.99 (78% off)
- The North Face Women’s Black Nuptse 2 Jacket: $179.99 (30% off)
- The North Face Men’s Black Nuptse Jacket: $189.99 (14% off)
- Asics Gel Women’s Nimbus 14 Running Shoes: $69.99 (48% off)
- Ray-Ban Unisex Black Wayfarer Sunglasses: $74.99 (58% off)
Some of the best and most popular deals for children:
- “Midnight Memories” by One Direction: $7.99 (32% off)
- “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” DVD: $5.99 (77% off)
- Strider ST-4 No Pedal Balance Bike: $79.99 (45% off)
- FurReal Friends Daisy Plays-With-Me Kitty: $29.99 (70% off)
- “Cinderella” Diamond Edition Blu-ray/DVD: $14.99 (49% off)
Some of the best and most popular deals for the home:
- KitchenAid 4.5-Quart Empire Red Mixer: $199.99 (33% off)
- KitchenAid 13-Cup Refurbished Food Processor: $99.99 (44% off)
- Keurig B130 Coffee Maker DeskPro Gourmet Single-Cup: $66.99 (55% off)
- Traveler’s Choice Expandable Hardside Luggage Set: $99.99 (67% off)
- Tribecca Home Industrial Rustic TV Stand: $179.99 (51% off)
Black Friday deal finders seemed to be pleased with Overstock’s selection of deals. The online retailer reported revenue of $397.6 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2013. This was a 16% increase over the same period the previous year, according to a company news release.
If you like Overstock, you may be interested in checking out other discount retailers, such as Meijer, Family Dollar and Costco. For a full list of 2014 Black Friday ad scans, check out NerdWallet’s Black Friday ad leaks page.
Overstock.com sign: Overstock Coliseum / Wikipedia: Source