NerdWallet is bringing its A-game to find you all the best Black Friday ad leaks of 2014’s holiday season as they come out. If you’ve not found the store your looking for yet, do not fret! Check back often with NerdWallet, as we’ll surely have it soon!
Rite Aid Black Friday 2014
Drugstore giant Rite Aid has revealed its Black Friday ad scan! Get an idea of the sales coming up this year by checking out the eight-page ad scan below:
Best Rite Aid Black Friday Deals From 2013
Heath and wellness store Rite Aid sells everything from hygiene supplies to holiday decorations. The drugstore chain – which has locations across the country – also includes a pharmacy and a photo center.
In 2013, Rite Aid released a midsized, eight-page Black Friday ad. The drugstore’s seasonal discounts were limited, but deals included markdowns of more than 60%. The sales weren’t reserved for only the biggest shopping day of the season, either. They lasted for three whole days – Thursday, Friday and Saturday. That’s right, Rite Aid joined the roster of retailers operating on Thanksgiving, with stores opening at 8 a.m. on the holiday. Doors opened at 7 a.m. Black Friday.
Rite Aid decided to make most of its deals Christmas-themed. Featured items:
- 5-Foot Tall Animated Story Telling and Singing Santa: $49.99 (save $80)
- Buy two, get one free Holiday Gift Bags or Gift Wrap
- Two Holiday Popcorn Tins: $7 (save 50%)
- Jar Candle Gift Sets: $9.99 (save 50%)
- Kids Stuff Assorted Christmas Toys: $2.99 (save 57%)
- Buy 10 4×8-Inch Digital Photo Greeting Cards and get 10 Digital Photo Greeting Cards free
- Russell Stover Assorted Chocolates: $9.99 (save $10)
Additional featured items included food, toys, beauty products and reading glasses. Many were suitable stocking stuffers:
- Two M&M Candies medium bags: $4
- Buy one, get two free Purex Laundry Detergent
- Buy one, get two free Foster Grants Reading Glasses
- Sally Hansen Large Nail Gift Set: $5.99
- Buy one, get second one free on As Seen on TV holiday gift ideas
- Assorted kids’ toys: $6.99 (save up to 65%)
Rite Aid may not have been the ideal venue for snagging the hottest items of the season, but it did boast its fair share of “get up early and wait in line” deals. Who said a drugstore couldn’t have discounts on electronics? At Rite Aid, the Craig 9-inch tablet, 10-inch Netbook and 19-inch LED TV were each only $78.
The one important catch to the entire Rite Aid Black Friday extravaganza? To score most deals, shoppers needed to have a Rite Aid Wellness+ card. This card also guaranteed bonus +Up Reward points. For those who are unfamiliar with the Rite Aid rewards program, it’s free to join and offers exclusive savings, as well as members-only rewards.
If you like Rite Aid, you’ll probably also be interested in other health and beauty retailers, such as CVS, Walgreens and Bath & Body Works. For a full list of 2014 Black Friday ad scans, check out NerdWallet’s Black Friday ad leaks page.
Rite Aid store: briweldon/Flickr: Source