NerdWallet brings you the deals and steals of the Black Friday ads for this upcoming shopping holiday. If you don’t yet see your favorite retailer, check back again soon! For year-round coupons and deals, too, check out NerdWallet’s DealFinder tool.
Sears Outlet Black Friday 2014
The Black Friday ad from Sears Outlet is out! Cruise the aisles of this year’s shopping spree at the outlet store with the eight-page ad scan below:
Best Sears Outlet Black Friday Deals From 2013
The outlet of department store chain Sears, Sears Outlet offers appliances at discounted prices. The retailer’s inventory includes refrigerators, washers, dryers, dishwashers, furniture and mattresses. Sears Outlet sells products that are new, one-of-a-kind, discontinued, scratched and dented.
In 2013, Sears Outlet celebrated Black Friday with an eight-page ad. The red-and-green-themed ad highlighted deals on a wide variety of items, from couches to tool sets. The store opened its doors to the masses at 7 p.m. Thanksgiving. Doors closed at midnight and reopened at 6 a.m. Black Friday. This made for two fantastic days of sales.
Some of the best Sears Outlet 2013 Black Friday deals:
- 80% off all mattresses and box springs
- 60% off all treadmills, ellipticals and cycles
- 50% off all garage and tool storage
- 50% off all built-in cooking appliances
- 40% off all freezers
- Up to 45% off all refrigerators
- 40-80% off Craftsman tools
- 35-65% off all ranges and dishwashers
Must-have items that had huge markdowns included:
- Slumberville microfiber recliner: $129.88 (regularly $479.99)
- Char-Broil 4-Burner Grill: $189.88 (regularly $349.99)
- Sunbeam sewing machine: $88.88 (regularly $199.99)
- Megaramp 20-inch freestyle bicycle: $69.88 (regularly $179.99)
- Sunbeam compact sewing machine with bonus sewing kit: $47.88 (regularly $119.99)
- Disney Cinderella clock: $7.88 (regularly $24.99)
- Venetian leather sectional with 2 full-motion end recliners: $899.98 (regularly $2,999.99)
- Stressless recliner with ottoman: $199.99 (regularly $599.99)
Plus, seasonal savings were spread across every category. For shoppers who weren’t in the market for large purchases, there were discounts on gift items. All winter hats, gloves and scarves were just $2 each, perfect for stocking stuffers. The selection of gifts for less than $9.99 included a Rawlings official leather football or basketball, Coosh stereo headphones and a Toolrich steel-blade shop clock. Gifts for less than $19.99 included a Proctor Silex 12-cup black coffee maker and a licensed Transformers bank alarm clock.
There were merry opportunities on apparel, too. Those who spent $25 or more on clothing purchases saved 25%, those who spent $30 or more saved 30% and those who spent $50 or more saved 50%. Bargain hunters who made any purchases with a Sears card could take an extra 10% off on Thanksgiving and Black Friday.
It’s important to note that deals at Sears Outlet continued in the week after Black Friday. However, prices on all featured products increased after 9 p.m. Friday.
Like what you see? Look for more deals from retailers similar to Sears Outlet, such as Target, Sears, Kohl’s and Bed Bath & Beyond. For a full list of 2014 Black Friday ad scans, check out NerdWallet’s Black Friday ad leaks page.