Check out the pages below for more detailed information on what the best TV deals of Black Friday will be! Don’t forget to read our buying guide at the bottom of this page, too, if you need a little more help making a TV model decision.
Best Black Friday TV Deals by Store
Best Black Friday TV Deals by Brand
Best Black Friday TV Deals by Price Range
Best Black Friday TV Deals by Size
When buying a TV, you should consider the following:
- TV Type – In general, you’ll be choosing either an LCD or LED television. The main difference? LCD screens are lit from behind. With LEDs, the screen is lit from the side. The now less common plasma TVs are cheaper, but they are not as bright or available in as many screen sizes.
- Size – As you decide which size TV you’d like to purchase, take into account how much room you have in your home. Remember, the larger the screen, the higher the price tag usually is.
- Picture – For a more realistic picture, consider a TV with HD and/or 3D image capability. Television screen resolution is measured in pixels. The average high-definition resolution is 1080p.
- Sound – Check the TV’s built-in speakers. A ratio of 10 watts of sound per speaker is relatively standard, but if this is not enough, you may consider purchasing a separate speaker system.
- Energy Efficiency – If you’re concerned about saving energy, pick a model that is ENERGY STAR certified.
- Internet Connectivity – For a TV that gives you more options, consider smart TVs, which allow you to connect to the Internet and stream online videos.
- Appearance – Pick a design that fits in well with your existing home decor. Take a television’s color, width and weight into account when selecting the right fit for you.
Be sure to do your homework before purchasing a TV. You’ll want to think about size, picture and sound, among other features. If you’re looking for a television for a bedroom or other small space, consider a plasma model. If you’re trying to create your own personal home theater, you may want to opt for a large LCD HDTV.
Remote and TV image via Shutterstock