NerdWallet peruses and highlights the deals of the Black Friday ads of the season. If you haven’t seen your favorite store’s ad yet, fear not! It will be here soon!
JosABank Black Friday 2013
The JoS. A. Bank Black Friday 2013 ad scan is out and these are easily some of the best prices we’ve seen on higher-end apparel so far this holiday season. This isn’t a bad deal to be found in this one-page ad leak, with every variety of men’s casual and dress staple marked down significantly – most by well over half off.
From sharp stocking stuffers, like socks and cashmere scarves to investment pieces like all Signature Gold Suits, you’ll see plenty of ways to shop for the well-dressed man in your life while saving hundreds of dollars. The best part? JoS. A. Bank’s Black Friday 2013 doorbuster prices will be available online all day Thanksgiving Day through 1pm on Friday, making this event one of the season’s most convenient ways to save.
JosABank Black Friday Ad Scan
JosABank Best Black Friday Deals 2013
Virtually all of the ad’s prices are outstanding, with most discounts at around 60-75% off of high-quality, classic styles. The entire stocks of all these categories are steeply discounted – no need to double check whether a select style qualifies for that incredible advertised price:
- Executive Dress Pants: $49.99 (reg. $185)
- Traveler Dress Shirts: 3 for $99 (reg. $87.50)
- Merino Wool Topcoats: $99 (reg. $450)
- Executive Cashmere Sweaters: $79 (reg. $295)
- Signature Silk, Cotton & Merino Wool Sweaters: $29.99 (reg. $99.50-$145)
- Camel Hair Blazers: $99 (reg. $450)
- Traveler Wrinkle-Free Sportshirts: 3 for $99 (reg. $87.50)
- Cashmere Blazers: $179 (reg. $650)
- Raincoats: $99 (reg. $325-$425)
- Traveler Cashmere Sweaters: $125 or 2 for $200 (reg. $325-$350)
- VIP Leather Jackets: $179 (reg. $750)
- Cashmere Scarves: $29.99 (reg. $130)
- Executive Dress Shirts and Sportshirts: $22.99 or 3 for $60 (reg. $59.50-$87.50)
- Signature Gold Suits: $329 (reg. $1,295)
- Fleece-Rich Sportcoats: $99 (reg. $450)
- Executive Leather Jackets: $199 (reg. $750)
- Signature Silk Ties: $29.99 (reg. $99.50)
- Socks: 3 for $19.99 (reg. $21)
Best JosABank Black Friday Deals from 2012
Jos. A. Bank, the men’s retailer for tailored and casual clothing, opened its doors Thanksgiving night at 10pm with a host of doorbusters. For those not wanting to partake in the in-person rush, the online sales began the first minute of Thanksgiving Day and went until 1pm Friday.
The Wall Street Journal-approved All Traveler Dress Shirts, regularly at $87.50, were on sale for $29.99. Right alongside that deal was the All Executive Wool Herringbone Dress Pants, originally $185, for $39.99. It was apparent throughout the two-page ad that this was the sale to get men’s business and casual wear.
All Merino Wool Topcoasts went for $99, which was $350 cheaper than it was originally, and the All Signature Wool Suits & Blazers were $179, down hundreds of dollars. On the more causal side of things, the $179 All Executive Leather Jacket and the $29.99 All Cashmere Scarves were good picks.
Apart from the mainstay coats, shirts and scarves, all luggage items were $99, corduroy pants & denim pants $39.99, and ties $19.99. It was easy to see that the Black Friday specials were definitely worthwhile considering the quality and the pluralistic styles on sale for men’s attire.
JosABank Black Friday Store Hours
Jos A. Bank’s Black Friday store hours will start at midnight on Black Friday and Black Friday prices will be available on the store’s website all day Thanksgiving Day until Friday at 1pm. Check out our store hours page in the meantime for more of your favorite retailers’ opening hours.