Discount warehouse Sam’s Club just released its Black Friday ad for 2014, featuring 12 pages of deals on everything from electronics to home appliances and more. The membership-only retailer is offering both online and in-store deals this year. Members can start shopping early on Thanksgiving at SamsClub.com, with Black Friday purchases eligible for free standard shipping. The in-store sale starts the next day, with doors opening for members at 7 a.m. and staying open until 9 p.m. The sale continues through the weekend, with stores open to the public on Saturday and Sunday.
Electronics rank high in this year’s deals, including low prices on laptops and HDTVs. Grab a 15.6-inch Dell Inspiron 5000 laptop for only $399. From HP, you can find the 15.6-inch HP Pavilion touch notebook marked down to $499 and the 23-inch HP Pavilion all-in-one touch desktop at only $599.
In the TV department, the Vizio 42-inch LED smart TV is listed at only $298, and the Element 55-inch 120Hz LED TV costs just $398. Save $200 on the 55-inch Samsung UHD curved TV, which is marked down to $1,278.
The best deals on phones and tablets include:
- Apple iPhone 6 (16GB): $99 with 2-year contract
- Apple iPad Air (16GB): $100 off
- 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 4: $149
- 1-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 4: $249
Looking for a Blu-ray player? Pick up the Samsung Blu-ray 2D disc player with Wi-Fi for only $47.99. Another great find in the electronics department is the SanDisk 32GB micro SD with adapter for $14.86.
The ad also features deep discounts on home appliances and kitchenware:
- KitchenAid 14-piece stainless steel cutlery block: $39.98
- Dyson DC41 vacuum: $329
- Blendtec Total blender with WildSide jar: $349
Also in the home department, save $100 on a queen-size mattress and $200 on a king.
Some other impressive savings are offered on the following products:
- $50 to $80 off tires from BFGoodrich, Pirelli, Michelin and Goodyear
- Kenneth Cole Reaction women’s riding boots: $29.98
- iTunes $50 gift card: $39.98
- iTunes $100 gift card multipack: $79.47
- 50% off publisher’s list price on recently released hardcover books
For similar deals, check out Costco’s recently released ad.
Written by Melinda Szell
Sams Club store: Walmart Corporate/Flickr: Source