Don’t miss out on all of NerdWallet’s highly anticipated 2016 Black Friday ad leaks this season. Visit regularly for tips and announcements about the best holiday deals from your favorite retailers. Black Friday is Nov. 25.
Bloomingdale’s brings back its Buy More, Save More specials for this year’s Black Friday weekend.
Bloomingdale’s 2016 Black Friday deals
In-store and online shoppers save 15% when they spend $100 up to $199.99, 20% when they spend $200 or more on qualifying items. Also some gifts are up to 50% off.
The store is also offering select apparel and home items as Black Friday-only specials:
- Women’s wool and down coats for $150 (regularly $220-$370).
- Women’s cashmere sweaters for $59.99 (regularly $158-$178).
- Rebecca Minkoff medium MAB tote bag for $129.99 (regularly $265).
- Men’s sweaters for $99.99 (regularly $135-$245).
- Boss Green wool blend coat for $399.99 (regularly $645).
- All-Clad stainless-steel seven-piece cookware set for $299.99 (regularly $499.99).
- Boys’ and girls’ The North Face jackets for $99.99 (regularly $150).
Online shoppers are gifted with free standard shipping on all orders through Dec. 21, no minimum purchase required (but there are some exclusions). Store hours aren’t listed on the Bloomie’s Black Friday ad, but in previous years, holiday deals started online on Thursday and included the Buy More, Save More specials.
If you’re a loyal department store shopper, don’t forget that you can earn up to 5% cash back with the right credit card. NerdWallet has compiled a list of our best credit cards for holiday shopping. Several major credit cards on our list offer bonus cash back at department stores like J.C. Penney, Kohl’s, Macy’s, Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, Sears, or Bloomingdales.
Bloomingdale’s 2015 Black Friday deals
In previous years, Bloomingdale’s Black Friday specials featured the retailer’s biggest price slashes of the year. Deals were offered both in store and online, with the chain’s Loyallist members having early access on the Tuesday and Wednesday leading into Thanksgiving.
For everyone else, holiday deals at Bloomie’s started online Thursday and featured “Buy More, Save More” deals, including these that required the promo code “turkey” at checkout:
- 15% off $150-$299.99 purchases.
- 20% off $300-$399.99 purchases.
- 25% off $400 or more purchases.
We couldn’t find a full ad listing all of Bloomingdale’s Black Friday deals for last year, but past holiday promos saw half off select men’s and women’s apparel (in store and online) and 30% off designer handbags.
Check out our full list of 2016 ad leaks for up-to-date deal news from a wide range of retailers.
Shopping Dealfinder Newsletter
Get the best deals on Black Friday and beyond!