Don’t miss out on all of NerdWallet’s highly anticipated 2015 Black Friday ad leaks from your favorite stores this season! For announcements about the best holiday deals around, check back regularly before you start shopping. For year-round sales, use NerdWallet’s DealFinder tool.
The 2015 Cabela’s Black Friday ad is here! We’ve hunted through this price-shooting ad to help you find the best deals. Check out the highlights below.
Cabela’s Black Friday 2015
The business that started as a mail-order fly shop in 1961 has become one of the country’s top fishing, hunting and recreation retailers. This year at Cabela’s, shoppers won’t have to hunt very hard to bag huge discounts — not only will outdoor lovers find their favorite apparel on sale, but gear, guns, food equipment and home decor have major discounts as well.
Cabela’s will open at 5 a.m. on Black Friday and the sale will last just five hours, so get there early to track down the best deals. Be sure to check out information from your local store, as the ad points out that not all sales apply to all Cabela’s locations.
Here are some of the highlights from the 28-page Cabela’s Black Friday ad:
- 25% off all North Face men’s Canyonlands and women’s Agave jackets
- Columbia outerwear for $99.99-$169.99 (regularly $150-$250)
- 30% to 50% off all camo apparel
- $399.99 for a Smith & Wesson Bodyguard revolver (regularly $499.99)
- $150 off a Benelli Super Vinci semi-automatic shotgun
- $949.99 for a Savage Arms 112 Magnum target bolt-action rifle (regularly $1,029)
- $200 off a Berretta A400 Xplor action semi-automatic shotgun
- Free foot pedal with the purchase of a Cabela’s Carnivore meat grinder
- $199.99 for a Quadrone vision drone with 2-megapixel HD camera (regularly $399.99)
- $249.99 for an Emotion Guster angler kayak (regularly $399.99)
It’s not just the low prices that customers are eager to secure on Black Friday. Cabela’s offers its famous giveaways right at the door to the first 600 in line. Here are some of the gifts that will be given out at doorbusters this year:
- Winchester XPR bolt-action rifle combo ($639.99 value)
- Zeiss Terra ED 8-by-42 binoculars ($399.99 value)
- $100 Cabela’s gift cards
- Cabela’s Polar Cap 40-quart Equalizer cooler ($299.99 value)
- Masterbuilt 30-inch window meat smoker ($349.99 value)
- Boss Audio portable speaker
If you’re happier hunting for deals at home, Cabela’s will offer the same prices for all online customers on the store’s website, Cabelas.com. Shopping in the store means more ways to win Cabela’s bucks for a December purchase, though the ad doesn’t specify how much you’ll have to spend to earn the $30. We do know that with the purchase of North Face apparel, customers will receive $20 in Cabela’s bucks. For those scoping out a layaway program, Cabela’s offers a special one through Dec. 24.
Visit our Black Friday landing page for up-to-date deal news from a wide range of retailers.
Shopping with a credit card? Save even more with these handy tips.
Shop & Compare Credit Cards:
Cabela’s Black Friday Deals from 2014
Cabela’s 2014 Black Friday event was a doorbuster — literally. With doors opening at 5 a.m. and a 28-page ad full of discounts on everything from clothing to firearms to home furnishings, shoppers had no problem hunting for savings.
If Cabela’s shoots for a similar sale as last year, you can expect to wait outside in the early morning the day after Thanksgiving, as the 2014 sale lasted for only five hours. Online customers could shop all day on Black Friday on the store’s website.
For an idea of what may be in store this year, take a look at some of 2014’s best deals:
- Save $220 on a Garmin GPSMap 62ST (regularly $449.99)
- Select binoculars priced at $49.99 (regularly $99.99)
- 50% off selected brands of Scent-Lok hunting jackets, pants and bibs
- Cabela’s sportsman’s fridge for $249.99 (regularly $429.99)
- $159.99 for a Camp Chef Pro 60F stove ($40 off regular price)
Cabela’s rewarded the first 600 people in line with giveaways like a $100 gift card, a window smoker, a riflescope and a stalker rifle. Shoppers also received $20 in Cabela’s bucks when they purchased any North Face item priced at more than $95.
For more details about the 2014 Cabela’s Black Friday sale, take a look at our analysis of last year’s ad here.
Cabelas store: daveynin/Flickr: Source