Don’t miss out on all of NerdWallet’s highly anticipated 2015 Black Friday ad leaks this season from your favorite stores! For announcements about the best holiday deals around, check back regularly before you start shopping. For year-round sales, use NerdWallet’s DealFinder tool.
The 2015 Dillard’s Black Friday ad hasn’t leaked yet, but we’ll share it here as soon as we get our hands on it. In the meantime, keep checking back — and for a hint of what to expect, take a look at what the retailer offered during last year’s Black Friday sale.
Dillard’s Black Friday Deals from 2014
Dillard’s had deals on some fantastic fashion labels as part of its 2014 Black Friday sale. Ugg boots, Michael Kors watches, Polo Ralph Lauren shirts, Nautica jeans and plenty of other chic-label merchandise was available for a full 50% off. Here are just a few of the brand-name items that were available at half price at last year’s Dillard’s Black Friday sale:
- $220 Ugg Australia women’s Bailey Button Triplet boots
- $198 Michael Kors East/West signature tote
- $250 Michael Kors Parker Gold-Tone chronograph watch
- $14.99–$39.50 Polo Ralph Lauren medium-fit short-sleeve cotton crewneck shirt
- $39.99 Nautica Jeans Anchor relaxed-fit jeans
- $119 Noble Excellence 500-thread-count cotton sateen sheet set
If you have a Dillard’s card, Black Friday 2014 was a great day to use it. Dillard’s cardholders got $10 in instant rewards for every $50 charged to their Dillard’s card. That deal applied to in-store purchases only and was only redeemable with a Dillard’s credit card.
Dillard’s retail stores have traditionally opened at 8 a.m. on Black Friday.
Image via Wikipedia.