NerdWallet is here to help you win Black Friday, while leaving your budget intact. We spend the time, you save the money. Visit regularly for tips and announcements about the best holiday deals from your favorite retailers. Black Friday is Nov. 24.
Macy’s 2017 Black Friday deals
The 2017 Macy’s Black Friday ad is here! The department store is offering doorbusters in stores from 5 p.m. Thanksgiving to 2 a.m. Black Friday, again between 6 a.m. and 1 p.m. Black Friday, then from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday. Macy’s online deals last Thursday through Saturday. Shipping is free with a $49 minimum purchase.
Check out the highlights from the retailer’s densely packed 40-page ad:
- An assortment of 10 doorbusters — including tote bags, glassware sets and small kitchen electrics — each free after mail-in rebate (in store only)
- Keurig Plus Series for $99.99 plus a $15 mail-in rebate (regularly $189.99)
- Dyson vacuums starting at $249.99 (regularly $579.99 to $719.99)
- 40-60% off select men’s designer shoes and boots
- Apple Watch Series 1 from $179 to $229 (regularly $249 to $299)
- Kids’ puffer jackets for $15.99 (regularly $75 to $85)
- Select women’s boots for $19.99 (regularly $59 to $69.50)
- 40-60% off select handbags
The Macy’s ad contains a coupon good for $10 off a purchase of $25 or more or $20 off a purchase of $50 or more. The savings apply to select sale and clearance items. Read the fine print closely — many prices go up after 1 p.m.
NerdWallet finds the best Black Friday deals so you can save the money you would’ve otherwise spent. Sign up for free to set savings goals.
Macy’s 2016 Black Friday deals
Last year, in-store Thanksgiving shoppers could browse the Macy’s sale until 2 a.m., then doors reopened four hours later, at 6 a.m. on Black Friday.
Some representative deals included:
- Cashmere sweaters for $39.99 (regularly $139 to $149)
- Packable outerwear starting at $31.25 (regularly starting at $125)
- 40% off designer watches
- Dyson vacuums starting at $249.99 (regularly $579.99)
The Macy’s ad also included a coupon so shoppers could save $10 on a $25 purchase or $20 on a $50 purchase of select sale, clearance apparel and home items.
Before you start ringing up purchases on Black Friday, consider using a credit card that offers price protection. If you purchase something with an eligible card and then find a lower price after you buy, you could get a refund for the difference.