Martin Luther King Jr. Day isn’t the biggest shopping holiday of the calendar year, but if you have some purchases you need to make this January, the three-day weekend is a solid chance to score savings.
Here’s a look at some of the sales and deals going on now:
- Cabela’s: Through Jan. 18, save up to 70% in the clearance department.
- Crate & Barrel: Ending Jan. 16, save up to 20% on media consoles and stands. Some exclusions apply.
- Forever 21: Get free shipping through Jan. 15 on eligible activewear purchases of $21 or more. Use code GETACTIVE.
- Home Depot: Through Jan. 31, get up to 30% off storage equipment, including totes, bins and shelving.
- Joss & Main: Through Jan. 18, take an extra 20% off winter clearance products with code WINTER20.
- Lowe’s: Through Jan. 24, save up to 35% on select appliances of $396 or more, plus get free local delivery. Some exclusions apply.
- Mattress Firm: In store through Jan. 16, get up to 50% off select floor models and up to 60% off closeout accessories. See your local store for full details.
- Office Depot: Jan. 15-21, shop savings on select tech products, furniture and office supplies.
- Overstock: Through Jan. 19, save up to 50% off memory foam mattresses and up to 60% off other mattresses.
- Pier 1: Through Jan. 16, get 15% off a regular-priced purchase, with code FRIENDS15, or 20% off a regular-priced purchase if you’re a My Pier 1 Rewards member, with code REWARDS20. Offer is available in stores and online. Online redemption requires a coupon code, and in-store shoppers should mention the code at checkout.
- Ulta Beauty: Through Jan. 28, shop daily beauty deals as part of the Love Your Skin event.
- Victoria’s Secret: Through Jan. 16, or while supplies last, get a free glass water bottle with a qualifying $30 Pink purchase. Use code PINKBOTTLE30.
- Williams-Sonoma: In store and online through Jan. 16, get 20% off cookware. Some exclusions apply.
See each retailer’s website for full sale details, including possible exclusions.