Don’t miss out on all of NerdWallet’s highly anticipated 2016 Black Friday ad leaks this season. Visit regularly for tips and announcements about the best holiday deals from your favorite retailers. Black Friday is Nov. 25.
Black Friday at online electronics retailer Newegg starts at 1 p.m. Monday, Nov. 21, and lasts through 11:59 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 26.
Newegg 2016 Black Friday deals
Computer geeks can shop for whole setups and individual parts, including video cards and hard drives specifically made for gaming PCs. Shoppers can also save $75 or more on software such as Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop, in addition to deals on keyboards, mice and other peripherals.
Newegg also carries sizable savings on big-ticket Black Friday components such as TVs, video game consoles and other electronics, including smartphones and audio systems.
Here’s a sample of Black Friday specials:
- LG 49-inch 4K Ultra HD smart LED TV for $399.99 (save $150).
- Klipsch Quintet V 5.0-channel home theater system for $249.99 (save $350).
- Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR camera with two lenses for $449 (save $300).
- Huawei Honor 8 64GB dual-camera unlocked smartphone for $349.99 (save $100).
- Xbox One S 500GB “Battlefield 1” bundle for $249.99 (save $50).
You can save more on a laptop or a tablet if you pick one up from Newegg’s refurbished selection. Used devices from Dell, Acer, Microsoft and Apple are discounted as much as $550; some deals require mail-in rebates:
- 12-inch Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i5 128GB tablet for $469.99, after $150 mail-in rebate (save $530).
- 15.6-inch HP Intel Core i5 laptop with 1 TB of memory storage for $369.99 (save $130).
- 11.6-inch Apple MacBook Air with Intel Core i5 and 64 GB of memory storage for $379.99 (save $120).
- 9.7-inch fourth-generation Wi-Fi iPad with 32 GB of memory storage for $179.99 (save $120).
Traditionally with Black Friday, we expect some of the better deals to be home appliances and tech gadgets. If you’ve got your eye on something with a heftier price tag, you might want to protect your purchase by paying with the right credit card. Some credit cards will pay you the difference if you find a lower price later, extend the product warranty, or protect against loss or damage.
Newegg 2015 Black Friday deals
In 2015, Newegg turned Black Friday into Black November. The online electronics retailer hosted an entire month of deals that amounted to huge savings on tech, from HDTVs to laptops and speakers. Newegg rolled out new discounts each week, which looked something like this:
- Nov. 1-3: Black November kickoff with discounts on more than 900 products.
- Nov. 4-9: Black November gaming event with deals on video games, consoles and accessories.
- Nov. 10-26: Black Friday preview sale with with early Black Friday deals.
- Nov. 27: Limited-time and limited-quantity price cuts across the entire site.
- Nov. 30: Cyber Monday sale.
Check out our full list of 2016 ad leaks for up-to-date deal news from a wide range of retailers.
Nina Tabios is a staff writer at NerdWallet, a personal finance website. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shopping Dealfinder Newsletter
Get the best deals on Black Friday and beyond!