Don’t miss out on all of NerdWallet’s highly anticipated 2015 Black Friday ad leaks this season from your favorite stores! For announcements about the best holiday deals around, check back regularly before you start shopping. For year-round sales, use NerdWallet’s DealFinder tool.
The 2015 Pep Boys Black Friday ad is here! We’ve pulled out our tools to work on this four-page ad and put together the best deals. Check out the highlights below.
Pep Boys Black Friday 2015
The business that was started by four Navy buddies with a budget of $800 in 1921 is now known for more than just auto parts. It’s not just tires, shop vacs and drills that you’ll find, but also batteries, carports and even selfie sticks, plus you can get service on your car. This year, Pep Boys will open at 7 a.m. on Nov. 27 for its Black Friday sale and keep the savings turned on through Sunday. While the ad has many deals, be aware that the majority of discounted prices only apply after a mail-in rebate. Be sure to read the ad carefully so you know just how much you’ll pay when you shop at Pep Boys this Black Friday.
Here are some of the highlights from the Pep Boys Black Friday ad:
- $87.99 for BFGoodrich g-Force Sport Comp-2 tires
- Buy three get the fourth free on select tires
- $75 off shocks and struts installation
- $10 off standard wheel alignment, $20 off one-year alignment and $30 off five-year alignment
- $9.98 for a 39-piece screwdriver set
- $19.98 for a 4.5-gallon wet/dry vac (after a mail-in rebate)
- $30 off Bosch batteries
- $6.98 for an Armor All car care kit
- $3.98 for an X-Treme selfie stick
Here are a couple of items that will be at a low price at Pep Boys, but only from the opening time of 7 a.m. until 11 a.m. on Black Friday:
- $1.98 for 1 gallon of Peak antifreeze (after a mail-in rebate)
- $9.99 for Castrol oil (after a $12 mail-in rebate)
Visit our Black Friday landing page for up-to-date deal news from a wide range of retailers.
Shopping with a credit card? Save even more with these handy tips.
Shop & Compare Credit Cards:
Pep Boys Black Friday Deals from 2014
Last year, Pep Boys published a two-page ad for Black Friday that outlined the automotive supplies retailer’s three days of in-store savings. Although closed on Thanksgiving Day, Pep Boys stores opened at 7 a.m. on Black Friday and offered discounts on a variety of car essentials. Some of the best deals included:
- Buy three tires, get the fourth free (plus a $50 bonus)
- $30 off all Bosch batteries
- 25% off Purolator air filters
- Buy two, get $10 off Rain-X Latitude wipers
While many of the deals were impressive, they also required one extra step: a mail-in rebate, which saves you money but adds another level of hassle when tackling your holiday shopping.
For more details about the 2014 Pep Boys Black Friday sale, take a look at our analysis of last year’s ad here.
Pep Boys store: Fan of Retail/Flickr: Source