Don’t miss out on all of NerdWallet’s highly anticipated 2016 Black Friday ad leaks this season. Visit regularly for tips and announcements about the best holiday deals from your favorite retailers. Black Friday is Nov. 25.
The Pep Boys Black Friday ad is short and to the point, offering savings on a variety of auto goods and services.
Don't pay interest on your holiday credit card balance. Find the best 0% card for you.
- 44% of shoppers carry credit card debt after the holidays
- If you need to carry a balance make sure to put it on a low interest card
Pep Boys 2016 Black Friday deals
Shoppers can find under-the-hood essentials such as oil, antifreeze and fuel injector cleaner at discounted prices, though some of the savings are earned through mail-in rebates.
Select tires start as low as $34.99, but the best wheel deal is a buy three, get the fourth free special ($114.99 each) on select truck and SUV Cooper tires with free installation.
Check out Pep Boys’ other Black Friday deals, including tool sets:
- 30% off ProStart batteries.
- 25% off select DuraMax and Gearhead tool sets.
- Goodyear 24-volt cordless impact wrench for $79.98 after $10 mail-in rebate (regularly $129.99).
- Actron pocket scanner for $29.98 (regularly $59.99).
- 24-pack of Peak microfiber cloths for $8.88 (regularly $19.99).
Deals are available starting Thursday, Nov. 24, and last through Sunday, Nov. 27. Look up your nearest Pep Boys store to confirm holiday hours.
Pep Boys 2015 Black Friday deals
In 2015, Pep Boys covered its four-page ad with tons of savings throughout its inventory of auto parts, tools, accessories and car services.
The store’s Black Friday specials had many enticing deals, but most discounted prices factored in a mail-in rebate coupon. Some deals were good only during the early hours of Black Friday.
This year, before you hit any Pep Boys shop, read through the 2016 ad carefully so you know how much you’ll be paying upfront.
Pep Boys’ 2015 Black Friday deals included:
- $87.99 for BFGoodrich g-Force Sport Comp-2 tires.
- Buy three, get the fourth free on select tires.
- $10 off standard wheel alignment, $20 off one-year alignment and $30 off five-year alignment.
- $9.98 for a 39-piece screwdriver set.
- $19.98 for a 4.5-gallon wet/dry vac (after a mail-in rebate).
- $30 off Bosch batteries.
- $6.98 for an Armor All car care kit.
Last year, the stores opened at 7 a.m. on Black Friday, and many deals kept going through Sunday.
Check out our full list of 2016 ad leaks for up-to-date deal news from a wide range of retailers.
Shopping Dealfinder Newsletter
Get the best deals on Black Friday and beyond!