Don’t miss out on all of NerdWallet’s highly anticipated 2016 Black Friday ad leaks this season. Visit regularly for tips and announcements about the best holiday deals from your favorite retailers. Black Friday is Nov. 25.
The first look at Rite Aid’s 2016 Black Friday deals has arrived! Check out the news and info from the pharmacy’s just-leaked, early edition ad below.
Rite Aid 2016 Black Friday deals
Most locations will open at 8 a.m. on Thanksgiving, which is when the sale begins, and at 7 a.m. on Black Friday. The sale lasts through Saturday.
In the first four-page ad leaked, the retailer promises “the lowest offers of the year” on holiday items, beauty products, snacks and more. Most discounts apply only to Plenti cardholders, who can also earn up to 1,500 extra points on certain purchases like gift cards.
Some of the best deals:
- Buy one, get two free boxed holiday cards, gift wrap and gift bags.
- 40% off fragrance gift sets.
- $6 for Philips earbuds.
- $2.99 for Wet n Wild holiday mini nail gift sets.
- $1 for two pairs of Cozy Socks.
- Buy one, get one free holiday candy and snacks like Snapple Tea, Pringles and Orbit gum.
- $49.99 for a radio-control drone with video camera.
We’re still waiting for the complete 2016 Rite Aid Black Friday ad to be released. Keep checking back, because we’ll post it here as soon as we get our hands on it. In the meantime, take a look at what happened in 2015 for an idea of what you can expect this year.
Rite Aid 2015 Black Friday deals
Rite Aid served up an eight-page Black Friday ad last year, showcasing savings on apparel, toiletries, snacks and more.
Most deals applied only to Plenti cardholders, who also earned extra points on purchases of select items like gift cards and toothpaste.
- Buy one, get two free Christmas essentials, such as gift wrap, greeting cards and holiday chocolates.
- 99-cent two-liter bottles of soda and $1 boxes of Kleenex.
- $12.99 for Conair curling irons and straighteners.
- $69.99 for Craig 8-inch tablets and 9-inch Netbooks.
Customers could begin their holiday shopping bright and early, as the drugstore chain opened its doors at 8 a.m. on Thanksgiving. The sales lasted through the day after Black Friday.
Check out our full list of 2016 ad leaks for up-to-date deal news from a wide range of retailers.
Shopping Dealfinder Newsletter
Get the best deals on Black Friday and beyond!