If you’ve ever considered purchasing a juicer, you’ve likely discovered that these devices can be a rather expensive investment.
But not every small kitchen appliance has to cost a fortune. If you’re operating on a budget, check out our five best juicers under $100.
- Price: $16.12 from Walmart
- Model: Black & Decker 1-Quart Citrus Mate Juicer
- Features: Standard-size cone, 34-ounce capacity, drip-free pouring spout, adjustable pulp control, self-reversing cone
NerdWallet takes you shopping: Coming in as our least expensive contender, this Black & Decker citrus juicer costs just $16.12. It features a 34-ounce capacity and a standard-size cone that can fit a variety of citrus fruits. You can’t simply place whole fruits and vegetables directly into this juicer, however, so you’ll have to decide if the extra preparation time is worth the low price.
2. Black & Decker
- Price: $29.99 (regularly $39.99) from Amazon
- Model: Black & Decker JE2200B Juice Extractor
- Features: Stainless steel cutter and strainer, 400-watt motor, large custom juice cup, dishwasher-safe parts, on-off switch
NerdWallet takes you shopping: Currently available for less than $30, this Black & Decker model promises not to put a squeeze on your wallet. It features a 400-watt motor, 300-milliliter juice pitcher and convenient dishwasher-safe parts. We’re naming this our most budget-friendly option for new juicer owners.
- Price: $49.85 (regularly $69.99) from Amazon
- Model: Hamilton Beach 67601A Big Mouth Juice Extractor
- Features: Extra-large pulp bin, 800-watt motor, extra-wide 3-inch feed chute, dishwasher-safe parts, cleaning brush included
NerdWallet takes you shopping: Slightly more expensive than the Black & Decker is this Hamilton Beach model. The product’s 800-watt motor is more powerful than the preceding juicer. Still competitively affordable, this appliance allows users to conveniently juice whole fruits and vegetables and then wash its plastic dishwasher-safe parts afterward.
- Price: $82.99 (regularly $119.99) from Amazon
- Model: Jack LaLanne’s PJEB Power Juicer Express
- Features: Non-drip spout, extra-large round feeder, quiet motor, locking lid, dishwasher-safe parts
NerdWallet takes you shopping: Regularly sold for more than $100, Jack LaLanne’s PJEB Power Juicer Express is currently available for just over $80. This sleek black juicer features a non-drip spout, patented extraction technology and an oversized feeder. It includes one speed setting and a 250-watt motor.
- Price: $99.95 from Amazon
- Model: Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain
- Features: Extra large 3-inch centered feed tube, 700-watt motor, titanium cutting disc, stainless steel micromesh filter, stabilizing knife, dishwasher-safe parts, cleaning brush included
NerdWallet takes you shopping: Priced at just under $100 is the Breville BJE200KL Compact Juice Fountain. This heavy-duty centrifugal juicer boasts a compact design, 3-inch feed tube and 700-watt motor. It’s good for juicing hopefuls who want a more advanced appliance without crossing the $100 threshold.
As you compare juicers, don’t forget to visit our Juicer Buying Guide for more tips on what to consider before you pick the right product for you.
Top image via Wal-Mart; other images via Amazon.