There’s nothing better than getting great prices on the products you love, but finding deals isn’t always that easy. To help all of you Kohl’s customers shop smarter, we’ve collected our best bargain-hunting tips for the popular store.
With clothing, shoes, bedding and kitchen appliances, department store chain Kohl’s is a one-stop shop for the household. Some facts about the chain:
- Founded in 1962
- Kohl’s department store was preceded by a Kohl’s grocery store
- Headquartered in Wisconsin
How to contact Kohl’s
- Call customer service at (855) 564-5705
- Fill out online contact form
- Use the locator tool to find contact information for individual stores
Tips on how to shop at Kohl’s
- Check “today’s deals” for current promotions
- Browse the weekly ads online
- Shop the clearance page for savings in nearly every department
- Sign up for the email list to receive sale alerts, plus get an extra 15% off your next purchase in-store or online for signing up
Kohl’s rewards and credit card programs
- Kohl’s YES2YOU Rewards is a free loyalty program that earns members 1 point for every dollar they spend at Kohl’s
- Redeem a $5 reward for every 100 points
- Kohl’s Charge credit card offers special discounts throughout the year, plus receive 15% off your first purchase using your new card
- If you spend $600 on your Kohl’s Charge, you’ll become a Most Valued Customer and receive additional yearly discounts (at least 18 per year)
NerdWallet takes you shopping
If you’re planning on shopping at Kohl’s, check the store’s weekly deals, browse the clearance page and register your email address for the mailing list to stay in the loop about ongoing discount opportunities. Additionally, sign up for the free YES2YOU Rewards program to earn points on the purchases you make. Finally, if you want even more special offers and discounts, you may consider opening a Kohl’s Charge card, although, as a general rule, the Nerds don’t recommend opening retail store credit card accounts.
Image via iStock.