Don’t miss out on all of NerdWallet’s highly anticipated 2016 Black Friday ad leaks this season. Visit regularly for tips and announcements about the best holiday deals from your favorite retailers. Black Friday is Nov. 25.
Stage kicks off its in-store sale at noon Thanksgiving Day, offering doorbusters through 1 a.m. Friday. The first 75 customers in line on Thursday will get a scratch-off card for a chance to win a $100 gift card. The doorbuster sale starts up again at 6 a.m. on Black Friday and extends to 10 p.m., and other discounts last through the weekend.
Stage 2016 Black Friday deals
The 2016 Stage Black Friday ad is here! Take a look at the highlights from its 48-page ad below.
The retailer’s Bright Friday bargains include:
- 50% off select toys.
- $49.99 Skullcandy Hesh 2 wireless headphones (after $20 rebate)(regularly $99.99).
- $19.99 for a Sharper Image virtual reality headset (regularly $60, $29.99 Saturday-Sunday).
- $49.99 for select electronics, including tablets and drones.
- 60% off Bluetooth gifts, including headphones and speakers.
- 60% off women’s boots.
- $7.99 for Bella kitchen electrics, including a slow cooker and a waffle maker (after $12 rebate).
- 50% off cold-weather accessories for women.
Many of the department store’s standout savings require a mail-in rebate, so be sure to read through all the details.
Stage 2015 Black Friday deals
Stage revealed its 2015 Black Friday deals in a hefty 54-page ad. It featured discounts on name-brand goods from practically every category, including shoes, electronics, apparel, jewelry, kitchen items and more.
The department store chain — which also operates under the names Bealls, Peebles, Goody’s and Palais Royal — opened at 2 p.m. last Thanksgiving and closed at 1 a.m. on Black Friday. The stores reopened at 6 a.m. Friday and stayed open until 10 p.m. The sale lasted through Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend.
Here’s a look back at some of the best deals, including some impressive doorbuster prices that ended at 5 p.m. Friday:
- $9.99 for select Bella small kitchen appliances — including toasters, waffle makers, griddles, slow cookers and coffee makers (regularly $50) — with a $10 mail-in rebate coupon; $39.99 after 5 p.m. Friday.
- $19.99 for women’s Rampage boots (regularly $70 to $80); $39.99-$49.99 after 5 p.m. Friday.
- $19.99 Fila athletic shoes for the whole family (regularly $60 to $65); $39.99 after 5 p.m. Friday.
- $96.99 for Beats headphones (regularly $169.99); $149.99 after 5 p.m. Friday.
- 50% off men’s Columbia jackets (regularly $45-$220); $29.99-$149.99 after 5 p.m. Friday.
Check out our full list of 2016 ad leaks for up-to-date deal news from a wide range of retailers.
Lauren Schwahn is a staff writer at NerdWallet, a personal finance website. Email: email@example.com. Twitter: @lauren_schwahn.
Shopping Dealfinder Newsletter
Get the best deals on Black Friday and beyond!