Don’t miss out on all of NerdWallet’s highly anticipated 2015 Black Friday ad leaks this season from your favorite stores! For announcements about the best holiday deals around, check back regularly before you start shopping. For year-round sales, use NerdWallet’s DealFinder tool.
The 2015 Ulta Black Friday ad is here! We’ve flipped through the pages to help you find the best deals. Check out the highlights below.
Ulta Black Friday 2015
Ulta has made its mark as one of the top cosmetic and beauty product retail stores. Knowing that our favorite glam-up items don’t often come at a low price, the retailer is offering good Black Friday deals on everything from makeup brushes and hair products to nail polish and beauty services. Whether you’re looking to treat yourself, stock up on needed supplies or buy gifts for friends or family, Ulta is a sure bet for some holiday deals on Black Friday.
This year Ulta’s sale starts online at 5 p.m. Central time and in stores at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving. Black Friday doors will open from midnight to 10 p.m. and Saturday’s hours will be from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. The nine-page Ulta ad shows a lot of travel sizes and starter kits will be on sale, so it may be a good time of year to test out that new skin care line you’ve been eyeing or replace your makeup brushes. Check out some highlights from the Ulta Black Friday ad:
- $10 for Bare Minerals collections (regularly $36-$39)
- Ultra Chi flat iron and hair dryers for $74.96 with coupon
- $10 for Dermalogica Clear Start mini set or double cleanse set (regularly $18)
- Benefit cream-to-powder blush for $10 (regularly $28)
- Buy one get one free on OGX hair care and bath products
- $7.99 each for select Bed Head shampoo and conditioner jumbo sizes (regularly $17.95 each)
- $14.99 for Prestige Skincare 7-piece sampler (regularly $25)
Ulta also is offering a free gift with the purchase of any fragrance priced at $40 or more. The gift is a glass serving set with five pieces, to use for jewelry, food, entertaining or any other creative use you can come up with!
Visit our Black Friday landing page for up-to-date deal news from a wide range of retailers.
Ulta Black Friday Deals from 2014
Beauty products promise miracles nothing short of amazing, but sometimes the price tag can be less than desirable. Ulta, the beauty superstore, recognizes this plight and regularly rolls out super savings come Black Friday.
And 2014 was no exception. In a four-page ad that boasted discounts on makeup, hair products, fragrances and more, Ulta gave customers exactly what they were looking for.
Here’s a look at some of the deals offered:
- 25% off Ultra CHI flat irons and hair dryers
- Buy one, get one free OGX hair care and bath products
- $34.99 for Hot Tools hair-styling products
- $10 for the Art of Shaving starter kit (regularly $25)
Discounted items were available online starting at 7 p.m. Central time on Thanksgiving Day and in store at 8 p.m.
For more details about the 2014 Ulta Black Friday sale, take a look at our analysis of last year’s ad here.
Image via Shutterstock.