Is a vacation on your holiday shopping list? There are many post-Thanksgiving deals to snag this year, but here are seven Cyber Monday travel deals for hotels and all-inclusive vacations around the globe you won’t want to miss.
1. Mexico and the Caribbean
CheapCaribbean is offering up to 70% off five destinations: Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Bahamas, Los Cabos and Cancun/Riviera Maya. All-inclusive vacations now through May 2019 start at $349 for three nights. Book from Nov. 13-26, 2018, via CheapCarribean to get this deal.
2. Sea Island, Georgia
Enjoy balmy 70-degree weather this winter in Georgia. Guests booking two or more nights in January and February 2019 at the Sea Island Resort will receive 71% off the third night.
The sale, available on the Sea Island Resort website, starts on Black Friday and goes through Cyber Monday. The resort will offer complimentary perks such as golf lessons with a pro and breakfast for two with this deal. Rates start at $359 per night.
3. Intrepid Travel Tours
Get 20% off more than 1,000 different experiences, from foodie trips to cycling tours. The sale runs from Nov. 20-28, 2018, for trips scheduled through most of 2019, except for blackout dates.
4. The Curtain Hotel & Members Club in London
In the midst of Shoreditch, the artistic district of London, The Curtain features a Moroccan-style pool and lodge, and a co-working space shared by locals and guests of the hotel.
Get 20% off your booking from Nov. 22-26, 2018, for trips from Dec. 20-25 and Jan. 1-April 22, 2019. Reservations are nonrefundable and blackout dates may apply.
5. Hotel Commonwealth in Boston
The Hotel Commonwealth, a luxury hotel walking distance from Fenway Park, is celebrating the Boston Red Sox’s 108-win baseball season by offering a $108 per night special for stays through March 14, 2019. The deal opens online on Nov. 26.
6. San Francisco Proper Hotel
Visit San Francisco’s Mid-Market neighborhood for up to 40% off weekend stays through Feb. 28, 2019. Book the San Francisco Proper Hotel during Cyber Monday weekend to score the deal. Reservations are nonrefundable, can’t be canceled and must be prepaid. Use code CYBER when booking on the hotel’s website.
7. Hamilton Princess & Beach Club in Bermuda
Get half-price rooms at Bermuda’s Hamilton Princess & Beach Club when booking from Black Friday to Cyber Monday for dates through March 31, 2019. Bookings must be made at least two days in advance and include a Friday or Saturday night stay.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®).
- Flat-rate travel rewards: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card (Earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase).
- Premium travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Reserve® (Get 3 points per dollar on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases).
- No annual fee: Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card (Earn unlimited 1.5 points per dollar spent on all purchases, with no annual fee).
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express (Get 5 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel, plus get access to the Global Lounge Collection). Terms Apply.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Travel rewards bucket list: Showering on a plane
How I flew for free: Round trip NYC to India using Chase Ultimate Rewards
This strategy is how I started earning major travel rewards