For a limited time, American Airlines Cruises has partnered with Norwegian Cruise Line to get cruisers more onboard freebies as part of the Take 6 Sale.
The number of offers cruise passengers receive depends on the type of stateroom you book.
All five of the “Free at Sea” offers with AACruises are included when booking a Suite- or Haven-style room. If you use all five, this deal could save you up to $2,700 for Haven and Suite rooms. But the open bar deal alone — valued at $99 per person per day — saves hundreds.
Don’t want to book a Haven or Suite room? You still can benefit from this deal. Inside and Studio rooms receive one offer credit, and Oceanview and Balcony bookings can choose up to two free offers.
Don’t care about an open bar? There are non-beverage deals too! The other four free offers include:
- Specialty dining for two to four meals at select restaurants — up to a $168 value.
- A shore excursion credit — $50 per port.
- Get Wi-Fi in your stateroom — a $125 value.
- Add a third and fourth guest per stateroom at no additional cost.
The deal ends on Nov. 9, 2018. To get this deal, book at least a three-night cruise on BookAACruises.com.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
I survived a cruise — and you can, too
Does cruise travel fit into your credit card points strategy?
Best travel credit cards of 2018