For a limited time, American Airlines Cruises has partnered with Norwegian Cruise Line to get cruisers more onboard freebies as part of the Take 6 Sale.
The number of offers cruise passengers receive depends on the type of stateroom you book.
All five of the “Free at Sea” offers with AACruises are included when booking a Suite- or Haven-style room. If you use all five, this deal could save you up to $2,700 for Haven and Suite rooms. But the open bar deal alone — valued at $99 per person per day — saves hundreds.
Don’t want to book a Haven or Suite room? You still can benefit from this deal. Inside and Studio rooms receive one offer credit, and Oceanview and Balcony bookings can choose up to two free offers.
Don’t care about an open bar? There are non-beverage deals too! The other four free offers include:
- Specialty dining for two to four meals at select restaurants — up to a $168 value.
- A shore excursion credit — $50 per port.
- Get Wi-Fi in your stateroom — a $125 value.
- Add a third and fourth guest per stateroom at no additional cost.
The deal ends on Nov. 9, 2018. To get this deal, book at least a three-night cruise on BookAACruises.com.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®).
- Flat-rate travel rewards: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card (Earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase).
- Premium travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Reserve® (Get 3 points per dollar on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases).
- No annual fee: Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card (Earn unlimited 1.5 points per dollar spent on all purchases, with no annual fee).
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express (Get 5 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel, plus get access to the Global Lounge Collection). Terms Apply.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
I survived a cruise — and you can, too
Does cruise travel fit into your credit card points strategy?
Best travel credit cards of 2018