Get 35 percent more miles when you convert your Marriott Rewards to Aeroplan miles before Sept. 17, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern. Additionally, for every 60,000 points exchanged, loyalty program members can earn 5,000 Aeroplan bonus miles from Marriott International.
If you use Aeroplan, or if you have lots of extra Marriott Rewards racked up, this is a great way to make the most of your rewards.
Here’s a screenshot showing how the promotion breaks down:
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, offers or rates. Terms and conditions apply.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®).
- Flat-rate travel rewards: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card (Earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase).
- Premium travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Reserve® (Get 3 points per dollar on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases).
- No annual fee: Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card (Earn unlimited 1.5 points per dollar spent on all purchases, with no annual fee).
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express (Get 5 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel, plus get access to the Global Lounge Collection). Terms Apply.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Marriott Rewards program: The complete guide
Book these 5 Starwood hotels after Aug. 18
Don’t let hidden hotel fees spoil your stay