Get 35 percent more miles when you convert your Marriott Rewards to Aeroplan miles before Sept. 17, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern. Additionally, for every 60,000 points exchanged, loyalty program members can earn 5,000 Aeroplan bonus miles from Marriott International.
If you use Aeroplan, or if you have lots of extra Marriott Rewards racked up, this is a great way to make the most of your rewards.
Here’s a screenshot showing how the promotion breaks down:
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, offers or rates. Terms and conditions apply.
» Learn more: Find the best hotel credit card for you
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card