Have you ever taken a selfie?
Yeah, I figured.
Well, that selfie is worth 5,000 IHG points for a limited time.
To get the bonus:
- Upload a picture of yourself at home or an IHG property to Instagram or Twitter.
- Use the hashtags #ad, #HomeWithIHG and #Rewardsoffer within your post.
- Tag @IHGRewardsClub.
- Wait 15 minutes: This gives the system time to process your entry.
- Visit IHGrewardsClub.com/Claimmypoints by Dec. 31.
- Register with your IHG Rewards Club member number to claim the points.
Note that your social media account must be public at the time of posting through January 2019, and your image should contain only yourself or have the permission of others in the image.
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, offers or rates. Terms and conditions apply.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards Visa® credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
7 guaranteed ways to find a cheap hotel
Which award-winning hotels give you the best value?
Best hotel credit cards of 2018