The Marriott MegaBounus details
This is the first time you can earn bonus points across all 29 brands. Check out the full list of participating hotels, which includes Marriott, Sheraton, W Hotels, ALoft Hotels, Westin and The Ritz-Carlton.
Get out your calendar. Travelers must register by Jan. 7, 2019 to be eligible for this promotion. Your stay(s) must occur between Sept. 26, 2018 and Jan. 31, 2019.
Frequent travelers can earn almost limitless points with brand hopping. You earn 2,000 points on all of your stays of two or more nights. And earn 1,000 bonus points per brand, starting with your second brand. You have to book on the site directly. Most third-party bookings, including those through select travel agencies, are ineligible for this promotion. Bonus points will be awarded to Marriott Rewards members up to six weeks after the promotion is over.
Win a chance to earn two nights with each of the 29 brands. Play the 29 Ways to Stay game to learn more about each of the 29 brands from Oct. 4 through Nov. 1, and to win prizes like free nights or points. The prizes include:
- 1 grand prize of 29 two-night stays at each of the 29 brands
- 87 4-night stays
- 2,421,500 point wins
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, offers or rates. Terms and conditions apply.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®).
- Flat-rate travel rewards: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card (Earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase).
- Premium travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Reserve® (Get 3 points per dollar on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases).
- No annual fee: Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card (Earn unlimited 1.5 points per dollar spent on all purchases, with no annual fee).
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express (Get 5 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel, plus get access to the Global Lounge Collection). Terms Apply.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Book these 5 Starwood hotels after Aug. 18
Fall 2018 hotel points promotions: Which ones are worth your time?
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season