The Marriott MegaBounus details
This is the first time you can earn bonus points across all 29 brands. Check out the full list of participating hotels, which includes Marriott, Sheraton, W Hotels, ALoft Hotels, Westin and The Ritz-Carlton.
Get out your calendar. Travelers must register by Jan. 7, 2019 to be eligible for this promotion. Your stay(s) must occur between Sept. 26, 2018 and Jan. 31, 2019.
Frequent travelers can earn almost limitless points with brand hopping. You earn 2,000 points on all of your stays of two or more nights. And earn 1,000 bonus points per brand, starting with your second brand. You have to book on the site directly. Most third-party bookings, including those through select travel agencies, are ineligible for this promotion. Bonus points will be awarded to Marriott Rewards members up to six weeks after the promotion is over.
Win a chance to earn two nights with each of the 29 brands. Play the 29 Ways to Stay game to learn more about each of the 29 brands from Oct. 4 through Nov. 1, and to win prizes like free nights or points. The prizes include:
- 1 grand prize of 29 two-night stays at each of the 29 brands
- 87 4-night stays
- 2,421,500 point wins
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, offers or rates. Terms and conditions apply.
» Learn more: Find the best hotel credit card for you
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Travel loyalty program reviews
Here’s how much your points and miles are worth
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season