» This offer has expired
The offer described in this article has expired. See our full review of the JetBlue program for current information.
Start celebrating the holiday season early with this JetBlue flash sale.
JetBlue is offering 20% off the base fare of one-way flights between Nov. 27 – Dec. 12, 2018, if you book now to Nov. 14, 2018. But note: This deal is not eligible for use on Friday or Sunday departures, so plan your trip accordingly.
» Learn More: Find the best airline credit card for you
Here’s how to get the deal:
- Book by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Nov. 14, 2018
- Book flights Monday – Thursday or Saturday
- Book travel dates between Nov. 27 – Dec. 12, 2018
- Use promotion code HOLIDAZED at checkout
JetBlue TrueBlue members will earn at least six points per dollar spent on the base fare when you book directly on JetBlue’s website. Not a TrueBlue rewards member yet? Here’s everything you need to know about the program.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
JetBlue TrueBlue Rewards Program: The complete guide
10 things the JetBlue TrueBlue rewards program gets right
This strategy is how I started earning major travel rewards