For the cost of a quick Uber ride, you could get a flight on Frontier if you book by Oct. 19, 2018.
Yes, these $15 fares come with blackout dates and travel restrictions — and Frontier’s reputation for delays, cancellations, and nickeling and diming travelers — but the budget airline has recently remodeled its frequent flyer program and dropped flight change fees.
The following flight routes are included in this deal:
• Chicago to Long Island, New York.
• Austin, Texas, to Albuquerque, New Mexico.
• Denver to Tulsa, Oklahoma.
• Greenville, South Carolina, to Orlando, Florida.
• Kansas City, Missouri, to Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina.
• Knoxville, Tennessee, to Orlando, Florida.
• Las Vegas to San Jose, California.
• Tampa, Florida, to Norfolk, Virginia.
Keep in mind that baggage can quickly add up. You can read the full baggage policy here.
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, prices or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Travel rewards bucket list: Showering on a plane
How I flew for free: Round trip NYC to India using Chase Ultimate Rewards
This strategy is how I started earning major travel rewards