For the cost of a quick Uber ride, you could get a flight on Frontier if you book by Oct. 19, 2018.
Yes, these $15 fares come with blackout dates and travel restrictions — and Frontier’s reputation for delays, cancellations, and nickeling and diming travelers — but the budget airline has recently remodeled its frequent flyer program and dropped flight change fees.
The following flight routes are included in this deal:
• Chicago to Long Island, New York.
• Austin, Texas, to Albuquerque, New Mexico.
• Denver to Tulsa, Oklahoma.
• Greenville, South Carolina, to Orlando, Florida.
• Kansas City, Missouri, to Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina.
• Knoxville, Tennessee, to Orlando, Florida.
• Las Vegas to San Jose, California.
• Tampa, Florida, to Norfolk, Virginia.
Keep in mind that baggage can quickly add up. You can read the full baggage policy here.
» Learn More: Find the best airline credit card for you
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, prices or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Travel rewards bucket list: Showering on a plane
How I flew for free: Round trip NYC to India using Chase Ultimate Rewards
This strategy is how I started earning major travel rewards