For the cost of a quick Uber ride, you could get a flight on Frontier if you book by Oct. 19, 2018.
Yes, these $15 fares come with blackout dates and travel restrictions — and Frontier’s reputation for delays, cancellations, and nickeling and diming travelers — but the budget airline has recently remodeled its frequent flyer program and dropped flight change fees.
The following flight routes are included in this deal:
• Chicago to Long Island, New York.
• Austin, Texas, to Albuquerque, New Mexico.
• Denver to Tulsa, Oklahoma.
• Greenville, South Carolina, to Orlando, Florida.
• Kansas City, Missouri, to Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina.
• Knoxville, Tennessee, to Orlando, Florida.
• Las Vegas to San Jose, California.
• Tampa, Florida, to Norfolk, Virginia.
Keep in mind that baggage can quickly add up. You can read the full baggage policy here.
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, prices or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®).
- Flat-rate travel rewards: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card (Earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase).
- Premium travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Reserve® (Get 3 points per dollar on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases).
- No annual fee: Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card (Earn unlimited 1.5 points per dollar spent on all purchases, with no annual fee).
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express (Get 5 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel, plus get access to the Global Lounge Collection). Terms Apply.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Travel rewards bucket list: Showering on a plane
How I flew for free: Round trip NYC to India using Chase Ultimate Rewards
This strategy is how I started earning major travel rewards