Frontier Airlines has a deal on one-way fares for today only: Many are just $15.
Travel is based upon location and destination but is available for nearly any flight from now until Oct. 3, 2018. These flights must be booked by Aug. 1, 2018 to qualify.
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, to Denver: $15+
- Atlanta to Cincinnati: $15+
- Charlotte, North Carolina, to Providence, Rhode Island: $15+
- Chicago to Long Island, New York: $15+
- Cleveland to Raleigh, North Carolina: $15+
- Detroit to Raleigh, North Carolina: $15+
- Minneapolis to Raleigh, North Carolina: $15+
- Trenton, New Jersey, to Nashville, Tennessee: $15+
Get even more out of this deal and purchase your ticket with one of the best travel credit cards of 2018.
Blackout dates apply. NerdWallet does not guarantee these prices, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration. Terms and conditions apply.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®).
- Flat-rate travel rewards: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card (Earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase).
- Premium travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Reserve® (Get 3 points per dollar on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases).
- No annual fee: Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card (Earn unlimited 1.5 points per dollar spent on all purchases, with no annual fee).
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express (Get 5 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel, plus get access to the Global Lounge Collection). Terms Apply.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Don’t let hidden hotel fees spoil your stay
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season
Narrow down your next trip with these 4 questions