Frontier Airlines has a deal on one-way fares for today only: Many are just $15.
Travel is based upon location and destination but is available for nearly any flight from now until Oct. 3, 2018. These flights must be booked by Aug. 1, 2018 to qualify.
» Learn More: Find the best airline credit card for you
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, to Denver: $15+
- Atlanta to Cincinnati: $15+
- Charlotte, North Carolina, to Providence, Rhode Island: $15+
- Chicago to Long Island, New York: $15+
- Cleveland to Raleigh, North Carolina: $15+
- Detroit to Raleigh, North Carolina: $15+
- Minneapolis to Raleigh, North Carolina: $15+
- Trenton, New Jersey, to Nashville, Tennessee: $15+
Get even more out of this deal and purchase your ticket with one of the best travel credit cards of 2018.
Blackout dates apply. NerdWallet does not guarantee these prices, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration. Terms and conditions apply.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Don’t let hidden hotel fees spoil your stay
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season
Narrow down your next trip with these 4 questions