Allegiant Travel Company is offering flights as low as $30 one way with its end-of-summer sale.
But you’ve only got the weekend to decide; flights must be purchased by Monday, Aug. 13.
Departures must be between Oct. 10 and Oct. 24, 2018. Don’t forget to pair every great travel deal with the best travel credit card for your financial goals and priorities.
Some of the discounted one-way rates include:
- Gulfport/Biloxi, Mississippi, to Orlando/Sanford, Florida: $30+
- Asheville, North Carolina, to Baltimore: $35+
- Grand Rapids, Michigan, to Orlando/Sanford, Florida: $38+
- Orlando/Sanford, Florida, to San Juan, Puerto Rico: $65+
- St. Cloud, Minnesota, to Phoenix: $78+
Restrictions apply. NerdWallet does not guarantee these prices, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration. Terms and conditions apply.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Don’t let hidden hotel fees spoil your stay
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season
Narrow down your next trip with these 4 questions