Budget-conscious travelers can now choose from a slew of new low-cost flights taking off from Denver International Airport. The low-cost carrier Frontier Airlines announced six new routes from Denver to Billings, Montana, Boston, Burlington, Vermont, Green Bay, Wisconsin, and Mobile, Alabama. Frontier is also adding a new route from Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport to Mobile.
To celebrate the new routes, Frontier is offering special introductory fares starting as low as $39 one-way. Travelers must book by Jan. 23, 2019. The discount is good for travel on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays depending on the days of operation through June 13, 2019. There is one blackout day on May 28. Baggage fees may still apply.
Here’s where you can fly on the special introductory rates:
- Denver to/from Boston: $79 one-way fares start April 30.
- Denver to/from Burlington: Beginning May 1, you can fly for as little as $79 one-way on Wednesdays.
- Denver to/from Green Bay: Service starts May 23. You may be able to score the $49 introductory rate if you travel Tuesdays.
- Denver to/from Mobile: Frontier is offering $59 one-way flights for Wednesday and Saturday travel between May 1 and June 13.
- Chicago to/from Mobile: The lowest introductory fares are $39 Wednesday and Saturday flights between Chicago and Mobile. Frontier starts flying this route May 1.
- Denver to/from Billings: On May 30, the cheap $39 one-way fares are also available on this route Tuesdays and Thursdays.
» Learn More: Find the best airline credit card for you
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, offers or rates. Terms and conditions apply.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
5 ways to benefit from the new Frontier loyalty program
NerdWallet’s top travel credit cards
Frontier drops and reduces change fees