JetBlue has a great getaway sale going on but you’ll need to book your tickets by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Sept. 21, and travel from Oct. 1 to Dec. 15, 2018.
One-way flights start at $44 and vacation packages at $169. Each itinerary comes with its own deal, and has options to add a hotel using JetBlue Vacations with the offer, too.
Some of the routes include:
- Atlanta to Boston: $74+
- Boston to Philadelphia: $79+
- Charleston, South Carolina, to Washington, D.C. (DCA): $64+
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Chicago: $59+
- New Orleans to New York (JFK): $164+
- San Juan, Puerto Rico, to St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands: $59+
A trip like this is a great time to purchase tickets with a travel credit card to earn points to put toward another trip. Note that day of week and blackout dates may apply based on itinerary.
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, offers or rates. They are subject to change or expiration. Terms and conditions apply.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Fall 2018 hotel points promotions: Which ones are worth your time?
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season
JetBlue raises fees for checked luggage and flight changes