Craving a European getaway? Lufthansa’s deals can help you get there, but hurry: You have to buy tickets by Aug. 31.
Round-trip fares start at $489. To get this deal, you have to travel mid-week between Monday and Thursday, and stay over one weekend. You have to depart between Aug. 29 and Nov. 15, 2018. The return must completed between Aug 29, 2018, and May 15, 2019. Some of the best deals include:
- New York to Amsterdam: $489
- San Jose to Copenhagen: $499
- Denver to Paris: $509
- Boston to Madrid: $549
- Los Angeles to Rome: $579
- San Francisco to London: $579
Lufthansa has more than 50 deals to several European destinations. You can also use the carrier’s price search tool to find the best fares from your departing city. Take a look at the terms and conditions before booking.
Restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Nerdwallet does not guarantee these prices, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration. Terms and conditions apply.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®).
- Flat-rate travel rewards: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card (Earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase).
- Premium travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Reserve® (Get 3 points per dollar on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases).
- No annual fee: Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card (Earn unlimited 1.5 points per dollar spent on all purchases, with no annual fee).
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express (Get 5 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel, plus get access to the Global Lounge Collection). Terms Apply.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Airline Cards’ Fine Print May Leave You Holding the Bag Fee
How to Get Started With Frequent Flyer Programs
Don’t Let Hidden Hotel Fees Spoil Your Stay